Imperial streets content mistake

HeroQuestFrance
Ogre
Ogre

Re: Imperial streets content mistake

Post by HeroQuestFrance » Thu May 05, 2016 4:55 am

I got my imperial street set painted (with 2 more pieces !) :D
I recommend it to play zombicide black plague !

Magniopi
Orc
Orc

Post by Magniopi » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:04 am

LadySabelle wrote:My guess is that no one at DF is thinking about imperial streets at the moment. But you can always send them an email requesting more info.
I sent them an email just after posting here, but figured it being Friday afternoon I wouldn't get a reply for a while. However, a couple of hours later Jay did respond.

"It’s true there were a few pieces that had a few incorrect pieces included, but these (unpainted) are unfortunately out of stock for the next few months."

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by dice4hire » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:21 am

Perhaps they will think of a restock, but I wonder as the pieces, sans lion of course, are all available elsewhere.
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

Blue Prophet
Orc
Orc

Post by Blue Prophet » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:52 pm

Magniopi wrote: Has anyone heard if unpainted Imperial Streets will be coming back into stock? I'd really like to get a set. Alternately, I'd be happy to buy combinations of smaller sets if there was another way to get the lion.
+1 to this.

It will be some time before I can consider it, but I was disappointed to discover Imperial Streets Unpainted missing in the webstore.

LadySabelle
Ogre
Ogre

Post by LadySabelle » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:28 pm

Magniopi wrote: Has anyone heard if unpainted Imperial Streets will be coming back into stock? I'd really like to get a set. Alternately, I'd be happy to buy combinations of smaller sets if there was another way to get the lion.
My guess is that no one at DF is thinking about imperial streets at the moment. But you can always send them an email requesting more info.
Unless I specifically state that my information is directly from Valoria, my comments are just my own opinions.
http://ladysabelledesigns.com/

Magniopi
Orc
Orc

Post by Magniopi » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:43 pm

LadySabelle wrote:I'm guessing that all unpainted sets were off. That might be one reason they are no longer in the store. (and not because I was greedy)
Has anyone heard if unpainted Imperial Streets will be coming back into stock? I'd really like to get a set. Alternately, I'd be happy to buy combinations of smaller sets if there was another way to get the lion.

LadySabelle
Ogre
Ogre

Post by LadySabelle » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:22 pm

The image on the large boxes with the 8 smaller boxes shows 12/2. So the error seems to be with what got listed for the unpainted sets. I noticed the difference when the KS stuff arrived and messaged DF about it. I'm guessing that all unpainted sets were off. That might be one reason they are no longer in the store. (and not because I was greedy)
Unless I specifically state that my information is directly from Valoria, my comments are just my own opinions.

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by dice4hire » Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:59 am

There are still painted imperials in the shop, and the picture and description says 10-4.

But five imperials....

Wow, just wow.
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

LadySabelle
Ogre
Ogre

Post by LadySabelle » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:26 am

MBCE wrote: 5 sets of imperial streets? :shock:
All unpainted? :shock: :shock: :!:

You'll be painting for days!
I have over 200lbs of unpainted city to do, but the slave drivers at DF have kept me from my dwarvenite. I can't wait for KS4 to be over so I can finally do a bit of painting. :)

MBCE
Orc
Orc

Post by MBCE » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:08 am

LadySabelle wrote:I also got unpainted and my KS Imperial Streets had 12 and 2, as were the 4 sets I ordered from webstore after the KS. Since the Imperial Streets are no longer listed in the shop, I don't know if the listing had the 10/4 of the KS or not.
5 sets of imperial streets? :shock:
All unpainted? :shock: :shock: :!:

You'll be painting for days!