Imperial streets content mistake

MBCE
Orc
Orc

Re: Imperial streets content mistake

Post by MBCE » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:08 pm

kitenerd wrote:I got 10 and 4 but I did find it odd that two were in one box and two were in another box. Each of those boxes had differing photos on the sewer grate piece on the package.
Now that is strange. Below is the label on my box of Imperial streets.
Imperial street label__small.jpg
Imperial street label__small.jpg (18.64 KiB) Viewed 1308 times
As you can see, it lists the straight as 12 and the straight with sewer drain as 2. I don't mind the change as it makes more sense to me, but for some people, not getting what was advertised may cause a problem.

EDIT: Kitenerd, was yours painted? Perhaps that's where the difference came from.

kitenerd
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: Imperial streets content mistake

Post by kitenerd » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:48 pm

I got 10 and 4 but I did find it odd that two were in one box and two were in another box. Each of those boxes had differing photos on the sewer grate piece on the package.
"Miniatures?, sure sign of a petty mind!" - 'The Women' 1939

MBCE
Orc
Orc

Imperial streets content mistake

Post by MBCE » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:32 pm

I just wanted to point out that the shop has the imperial streets as having 10 straight, 4 straight with sewer drain but I received 12 straights and 2 straight with sewer drain through the kickstarter. Not sure if that was a change done on purpose or just a lucky event for me.

My box of imperial streets had it listed as 12 straights and 2 straight with sewer drain.