tabletop world graveyard ks live

This is an area to discuss topics related to gaming.
zenako
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord
Posts: 4118
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:51 pm
Location: North of Boston

Re: tabletop world graveyard ks live

Post by zenako » Sun May 16, 2021 8:34 am

William wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 8:31 am Congrats on the decision, I'm still waffling on what extras to get. Do I want a bunch of small stuff or a couple of smaller buildings. I will be adding another order within a month for the 20% off for entering contest, so I guess it's not that critical. Would have done much better on [like] contest, but my wife's friends kept liking the pictures on her page and they didn't register over on the T.W. F.B. page. Oh well, the 20% was really what I wanted. ;)
Me too. I intend to ask them about combining orders from the KS and shop for shipping using that 20% as well. (Too bad we could not use that coupon on the whole shebang, but that would be a big hit to TTW folks.) I expect to spend some time in the PM later today looking over the options.

MCharod
Orc
Orc
Posts: 116
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:27 pm
Location: Europe - Belgium

Re: tabletop world graveyard ks live

Post by MCharod » Sun May 16, 2021 1:02 pm

I managed to restrain myself and kept it to the graveyard KS items..gravedigger pledge, some extra pillars, church and donkey.
Added bunch of buildings at first (stable, merchants house, town house, coach inn) but decided to wait till we know more on the KS8 content.

Besides, the last weeks were already heavy on the credit card with some other KS (MB: Ragnarok, My Father's Work and D&L) and completing some pledges from previous KS projects.

Starved Hound
Ogre
Ogre
Posts: 633
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:34 am
Location: Northern Ireland

Re: tabletop world graveyard ks live

Post by Starved Hound » Sun May 16, 2021 4:58 pm

Same here. ( Gravedigger group 3 )

So many bloody good KSers so far this year, that my wife almost took my cards from me 🤣

But I at least managed to sneak in the Eastern Elves KSer from Mirliton, before she had a fit 😎

That's me done now until the new TF KSer 🤐
The Starved Hound has only just now evolved to run on all fours, like the animal that he is. Currently possess over 2500 pieces of Valoria

User avatar
William
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord
Posts: 5218
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:59 am
Location: Kent, WA

Re: tabletop world graveyard ks live

Post by William » Sun May 16, 2021 7:23 pm

Starved Hound wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 4:58 pm Same here. ( Gravedigger group 3 )

So many bloody good KSers so far this year, that my wife almost took my cards from me 🤣

But I at least managed to sneak in the Eastern Elves KSer from Mirliton, before she had a fit 😎

That's me done now until the new TF KSer 🤐
I didn't know Mirliton did K.S.'s.
Why did we not see it posted here? :ugeek:

P.S. - What's TF?
I have grown to hate abbreviations. ;)
Sir William of the Basalt Region of Mythras
( aka: Rock Breaker Bill - Column Barron of BRoM )

zenako
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord
Posts: 4118
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:51 pm
Location: North of Boston

Re: tabletop world graveyard ks live

Post by zenako » Sun May 16, 2021 10:19 pm

zenako wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 8:34 am
William wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 8:31 am Congrats on the decision, I'm still waffling on what extras to get. Do I want a bunch of small stuff or a couple of smaller buildings. I will be adding another order within a month for the 20% off for entering contest, so I guess it's not that critical. Would have done much better on [like] contest, but my wife's friends kept liking the pictures on her page and they didn't register over on the T.W. F.B. page. Oh well, the 20% was really what I wanted. ;)
Me too. I intend to ask them about combining orders from the KS and shop for shipping using that 20% as well. (Too bad we could not use that coupon on the whole shebang, but that would be a big hit to TTW folks.) I expect to spend some time in the PM later today looking over the options.
I noted that they clearly said in the KS comments that the 20% won't combine with the KS, so that is fine. My plan is to cover my pledge for the KS, and then submit a second order for the balance with the coupon code.

User avatar
William
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord
Posts: 5218
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:59 am
Location: Kent, WA

Re: tabletop world graveyard ks live

Post by William » Sun May 16, 2021 10:33 pm

zenako wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 10:19 pm [...]

I noted that they clearly said in the KS comments that the 20% won't combine with the KS, so that is fine. My plan is to cover my pledge for the KS, and then submit a second order for the balance with the coupon code.
If it works let me know. I was at $922 and want the $800 deal on mausoleum, but that extra $122 would be nice if it were worth another $24. My guess is that they will not go for it. I was just going to do another decent sized order with the coupon for enough stuff tp keep me busy till next contest. Hope they keep doing the % off deal in the future contests.

If they do accept that deal, let us know. :D
Sir William of the Basalt Region of Mythras
( aka: Rock Breaker Bill - Column Barron of BRoM )

Starved Hound
Ogre
Ogre
Posts: 633
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:34 am
Location: Northern Ireland

Re: tabletop world graveyard ks live

Post by Starved Hound » Sun May 16, 2021 11:11 pm

William wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:23 pm
I didn't know Mirliton did K.S.'s.
Why did we not see it posted here? :ugeek:

P.S. - What's TF?
I have grown to hate abbreviations. ;)
I got a notification about it a few days ago. Never seen it posted here as I thought that anyone who followed Mirliton would have known about it.

Tiny Furniture. I really need to stop abbreviating things 🤐

Some great sculpts William 🙂

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mi ... f-the-east
The Starved Hound has only just now evolved to run on all fours, like the animal that he is. Currently possess over 2500 pieces of Valoria

zenako
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord
Posts: 4118
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:51 pm
Location: North of Boston

Re: tabletop world graveyard ks live

Post by zenako » Mon May 17, 2021 12:25 am

William wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 10:33 pm
zenako wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 10:19 pm [...]

I noted that they clearly said in the KS comments that the 20% won't combine with the KS, so that is fine. My plan is to cover my pledge for the KS, and then submit a second order for the balance with the coupon code.
If it works let me know. I was at $922 and want the $800 deal on mausoleum, but that extra $122 would be nice if it were worth another $24. My guess is that they will not go for it. I was just going to do another decent sized order with the coupon for enough stuff tp keep me busy till next contest. Hope they keep doing the % off deal in the future contests.

If they do accept that deal, let us know. :D

When playing around with the options and I entered the contest code, that wiped out all the KS bonuses so since I would be getting quite a few of those (including the "free" Kings Mausoleum ) , looks like I will be making two orders.

Between the KS and shop orders I expect to be quite busy for a while painting those guys. Probably will use the same scheme for most of them, so I can batch some of the buildings. My final debate at this point is getting one or two of the ruined townhouses and how much of the groceries and food supply sets to get. I did decide to just stay away from the town walls, and any of the structures that use the River as part of the design.

User avatar
William
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord
Posts: 5218
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:59 am
Location: Kent, WA

Re: tabletop world graveyard ks live

Post by William » Mon May 17, 2021 12:49 am

I never got a contest code email, just the KS codes? :?

EDIT - Posted a comment on KS and they sent an email with it, all is taken care of. :)
Sir William of the Basalt Region of Mythras
( aka: Rock Breaker Bill - Column Barron of BRoM )

User avatar
Rabbit Burner
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord
Posts: 6530
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:14 am
Location: Flaming bunny Warren, Valoria
Contact:

Re: tabletop world graveyard ks live

Post by Rabbit Burner » Tue May 18, 2021 6:52 am

We ended up with mostly their Graveyard stuff, Their buildings while highly detailed just don't do it for us. We did add the Monument as a taster of their non graveyard offering as we felt it would look good in a town square.

Wondering if getting them in and will change our opinion on their non graveyard stuff.
Mythrassian Lagomorph Hivemind Minion of the Flaming Bunny Clan

Post Reply

Return to “Gaming Talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests