Resin Caverns 2.0

This is an area to discuss topics related to gaming.
GODofwar
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: Resin Caverns 2.0

Post by GODofwar » Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:58 pm

jasdotcom wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:18 pm
GODofwar wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 6:27 pm
I am quite seriously suggesting to our various city fathers around Muppolis, MN, that come December and -30* temperatures (without windchill) housing the homeless is silly - it would be far cheaper to buy them a bus ticket to Seattle, since Seattle, welcomes the homeless and allows them to build crime-ridden, illegal, dangerous 'tent cities' (drug slums would be more accurate) there.

TLW
There are 400 homeless encampments in Seattle. The city has an average of 17 shelter beds each day. In other words, the exact opposite of being "welcoming".

Misinformative opinions are why politics and gaming forums should never co-mingle.
It was a joke about our policies here in Muppolis, Jasdotcom....the 'welcoming' point was about weather...in about the second week of December, rain and 39-47* average temperatures in Seattle look pretty darn good next to ave temps of 14* and three feet of snow.....that wind can get pretty darn cold...and, as you know, I"m originally from Seattle (as much as anyplace)...

TLW
WeaselWarGod

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by dice4hire » Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:22 am

+1

"like"

I hate likes but this sentiment deserves one.
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

Rhizom
Orc
Orc

Post by Rhizom » Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:46 pm

Couldn‘t agree more.
Rhizom, Creeping Rootstalks of Valoria

jasdotcom
Ogre
Ogre

Post by jasdotcom » Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:18 pm

GODofwar wrote:
I am quite seriously suggesting to our various city fathers around Muppolis, MN, that come December and -30* temperatures (without windchill) housing the homeless is silly - it would be far cheaper to buy them a bus ticket to Seattle, since Seattle, welcomes the homeless and allows them to build crime-ridden, illegal, dangerous 'tent cities' (drug slums would be more accurate) there.

TLW
There are 400 homeless encampments in Seattle. The city has an average of 17 shelter beds each day. In other words, the exact opposite of being "welcoming".

Misinformative opinions are why politics and gaming forums should never co-mingle.

GODofwar
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by GODofwar » Fri May 31, 2019 3:49 pm

AnimeSensei wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 7:08 pm
GODofwar wrote:

TLW
Ah, politics. Been a long time since I've seen you on these forums. :P
I've been in and out, Animei, but not nearly so much as usual (I miss my dose of Wabbit). I've been closing my practice, which turns out to be more work at least at first, than running it.

TLW
WeaselWarGod

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Wed May 01, 2019 7:08 pm

GODofwar wrote:

TLW
Ah, politics. Been a long time since I've seen you on these forums. :P
102 Resin and 212 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

GODofwar
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by GODofwar » Wed May 01, 2019 6:27 pm

TLW
WeaselWarGod

William
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by William » Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:44 pm

dice4hire wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:30 pm
Uninvited houseguests in Stefan's future? Or stalkers?
That's funny. Speaking of uninvited house guests. I was going to mention in my earlier post about how bad our property crime has skyrocketed recently, but thought 'why scare Stefan'. Sure hope he picked a good neighborhood to reside in. We also have a drug problem downtown that the media wants to call a homeless problem. Sad hour long documentary about how "Seattle is Dying". Even though we're going through this, I still love the area. :(
Sir William of the Basalt Region of Mythras
( aka: Rock Breaker Bill - Column Barron of BRoM )

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by dice4hire » Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:30 pm

Uninvited houseguests in Stefan's future? Or stalkers?
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

William
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by William » Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:22 pm

GardenDM wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:05 pm
William wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:08 pm
So, not being on "the socials", I read this as 'they have already moved here'?
When is the moving party? :) ;)
Can confirm, Stefan has moved to Seattle. ;)
O.K. - When's the party?
Sir William of the Basalt Region of Mythras
( aka: Rock Breaker Bill - Column Barron of BRoM )

Return to “Gaming Talk”