I Bow to the Lights!

This is an area to discuss topics related to gaming.
AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: I Bow to the Lights!

Post by AnimeSensei » Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:08 am

Yeah, they won me over too.

Sometimes it's refreshing to have an open mind and discover new things you never thought you'd enjoy before. :)
100 Resin and 237 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

Arbados
Orc
Orc

I Bow to the Lights!

Post by Arbados » Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:25 am

I've been one who has vociferously argued against lighted terrain. However, after using it in a set-up I have to BOW to their glory! I understand the added cost but I'd say if you try them you'd see their awesomeness! I don't NEED them but having them is pretty nice when desired. Now, the question is whether my players see the same value and awesomeness (is that even a word - and if not I like it nonetheless). I compel DF to continue with the lighted terrain as it's absolutely awesome! For those that don't think so....try it and you'll see just like I that its pretty darn sweet and become a supporter! I can be narrow minded and only want and think I need the usual. However, I'm glad I opened up to this new gaming option! I LOVE it!

Now, I'm not on board with the lighted terrain trays just yet, but who knows as I've come around to the lighted insert terrain pieces so you never know! I thank DF for giving me the option!
Last edited by Arbados on Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Gaming Talk”