Catacombs 1 Sets are Live as of 6:04am PST

This is an area to discuss topics related to gaming.
GardenDM
Minotaur
Minotaur

Re: Catacombs 1 Sets are Live as of 6:04am PST

Post by GardenDM » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:09 pm

After three KS's worth of Dwarvenite (heavy buy-in each time!), I finally made my first purchase of DF Resin today with a Catacombs set! I've picked up individual custom resin pieces on eBay before from some of the craftspeople in our community, but I'm excited to finally have a full set of DF in Resin. The Catacombs seems like the right place to buy since there's no sign that we'll see them in Dwarvenite anytime soon (Castles next...who knows after that).

I think one set should serve me well and if I need more, I figure I can either go in for a C2 set or pay the markup on eBay.

Magniopi
Orc
Orc

Post by Magniopi » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:29 am

I logged onto the website at 8:01 Central and they were active. My confirmation email for two sets came at 8:07.
This has already been an expensive month for gaming, but I didn't want to miss them again.

BaitSauce
Goblin
Goblin

Post by BaitSauce » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:52 am

i got into work 2 minutes before they went up so had to dash to my computer and buy them. I hope 2 sets is enough, but i'll probably get 2 more if we get another release in the future.

Keeblerorc
Orc
Orc

Catacombs 1 Sets are Live as of 6:04am PST

Post by Keeblerorc » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:34 am

"That's Right" 6:04 am here in California (9:04 EST).... I saw it myself! That Taunting Evil....Pretty little 'Sold Out' button changed to 'Available'..... DING!..... 2 Sets Sold.

Last restock I was one of those that was told to be patient and was.... and missed out.... This time I figured if I had to I would put DF on Speed Dial till I got my 2 sets....lol.

The web site worked perfectly....

Jump on these guy's before they are gone.....You have Been Warned!

I hope Stefan had a big breakfast because he's going to have a busy morning..... And Thanks to Stef and Everybody at DF.
johnkeebler@charter.net
Keeblerorc on FaceBook

Return to “Gaming Talk”