Adventurescapes

This is an area to discuss topics related to gaming.
ced1106
Orc
Orc

Re: Adventurescapes

Post by ced1106 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:02 pm

Yeah, docks were popular on the Reaper forums, as well. Some backers were lobbying for an accessory-only add-on, so hopefully we'll see one.

Oldent
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Oldent » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:03 pm

Harneloot wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:30 am
I too backed the mimic campaign and enjoyed it, but this current campaign seems too close to DF product lines, and therefore competitive, for my liking, especially to be posting about it here on their forums. I know some people will disagree, and that's fine, but the fact that this KS is clearly walls and corner and floors (and not just accessories), makes this clearly a competitive product line and it is inappropriate to advertise it here IMHO.
DF does not currently have a line that features docks.

:?: inappropriate to advertise :?:
This is a very small community there is more than enough room for a small resin start up. This is an opportunity to get some small run production items that are not practical for PVC production.I am going to lobby for more hobbit doors.More textures are always welcome too.
OldmanWillow AKA OldEnt. Customer and fan from 1996 onward!

Oldent
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Oldent » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:33 am

I was very happy with the last campaign and have backed this one too. :!:
OldmanWillow AKA OldEnt. Customer and fan from 1996 onward!

Harneloot
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Harneloot » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:30 am

I too backed the mimic campaign and enjoyed it, but this current campaign seems too close to DF product lines, and therefore competitive, for my liking, especially to be posting about it here on their forums. I know some people will disagree, and that's fine, but the fact that this KS is clearly walls and corner and floors (and not just accessories), makes this clearly a competitive product line and it is inappropriate to advertise it here IMHO.

forgeprints
Kobold
Kobold

Post by forgeprints » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:16 am

Just wanted to make a quick note that we are now live!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/16 ... turescapes

Thanks,
Kevin

forgeprints
Kobold
Kobold

Post by forgeprints » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:31 am

Hi Dice4hire and Arcarius2001!

Thank you so much for the kind words. I hope your mimics are not causing to much trouble for your adventurers :)

Kevin

Arcarius2001
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Arcarius2001 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:56 am

I backed the mimic campaign as well. I agree with dice4hire, it was very well run. The quality of my pieces is top notch and they arrived promptly. Besides the mimics, they also had some nice double columns and other terrain items.
I will definitely be checking out the new project.

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by dice4hire » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:41 am

The mimic campaign was really well run and fulfilled like lightning. I would highly recommend the next KS.
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

lostpict
Ogre
Ogre

Post by lostpict » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:08 am

Love that round door. Just what my hobbit alchemists need. Of course we know what happens to hobbits that get in Boats, just remembering old Drogo. He should have just stayed in his kitchen and baked seed cakes. Great looking stuff.
Regards,

LostPict, Lord High Undertaker of Valoria
Little Men blog - sfdfsfd.wordpress.com

forgeprints
Kobold
Kobold

Adventurescapes

Post by forgeprints » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:14 am

Just wanted to let everyone know about an upcoming kickstarter we are launching! We just finished up our Rise of the Mimics campaign, and next we are releasing our adventurescapes! Adventurescapes are complete kits representing a location in a new fantasty world. You get all of the environment tiles, and accessories for the location.

These are all either unpainted or hand painted once again by our friends at Old Rogue Studios. Would love to hear what you all think.

We are huge fans of Dwarven Forge and just got to back our first ever DF kickstarter with KS5 so we have made all of our stuff to be 100% compatible with DF. I hope i'm not breaking any board rules by posting this here, but it seemed like the right place :)

Kevin