More on Gaming Tables

This is an area to discuss topics related to gaming.
lostpict
Minotaur
Minotaur

Re: More on Gaming Tables

Post by lostpict » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:04 pm

These look pretty neat. I wonder how sturdy they are wrt a 4x6 pile of Dwarvenite? Ask because my cheap plastic banquet tables bow under the mighty stones of my keep and town.
Regards,

LostPict, Lord High Undertaker of Valoria
Little Men blog - sfdfsfd.wordpress.com

nielsene
Ogre
Ogre

Post by nielsene » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:27 pm

The modularity is very appealing, not the largest fan of the aesthetic of their design though. If I didn't already have a gaming table I love, maybe I'd look a bit harder at them. I have room for one other side table in my game room. but it would probably be more of a dedicated prop/pre-build area, so doesn't need to be a fancy drop surface game table.

jasdotcom
Ogre
Ogre

Post by jasdotcom » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:50 pm

I am currently pledged for two 3x5' tables with tops, trays, and cup holders. They just passed $500k and are now offering a dark walnut stain which I will be opting for.

The modular design of these tables should appeal to every DF fan. I love having the option of combining these two to create a 5X6' table, a 3x10' table, or pushing both against opposite walls to use as side tables when we're not gaming.

unclebilly
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by unclebilly » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:11 pm

They do look nice. I like the idea that you can add them together to make a bigger table as needed.

Tyrant1969
Kobold
Kobold

More on Gaming Tables

Post by Tyrant1969 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:42 pm

A few months back I had asked some questions about gaming tables as I had decided that this was something I needed. I saw a few things that were awesome and cost more than my car! :lol:

But now there's the new Ultimate Gaming Table on Kickstarter. A couple of my friends actually saw it at GenCon and commented that it was quite nice.

So if anyone out there is like me and have been looking for a gaming table - this may be an option for you!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/97 ... =user_menu

Return to “Gaming Talk”