The restock...

This is an area to discuss topics related to gaming.
dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: The restock...

Post by dice4hire » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:23 am

I think the OP meant the inside corner walls. The corner wall packs do come with inside corner walls, but yes, I do not see the huge inside wall pack. Is there a smaller one available? I just checked and it looks like no. Hopefully DF will listen and restock those ASAP.
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

Harneloot
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: The restock...

Post by Harneloot » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:19 pm

I would be very very surprised, given the number of times people have said, "I REALLY need more corner walls!" if they weren't going to re-stock those, big time.

unclebilly
Ogre
Ogre

The restock...

Post by unclebilly » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:16 pm

I was looking over the list of things that are going to be restocked. Is that list the only things that are going to be restocked. I hope not. From what I can see there is no way to get the corner inside wall that are needed to do a Citadel / Grand Citadel unless the Citadel / Grand Citadel Inside Wall Pack is restocked. I do hope they are going to restock this. I just picked up a Grand Citadel and it would suck big time if I could not improve it. Pleas let us know if that list is all that is going to be restocked.

Also I there anything else other people see that is not on the list that they think should be ?