Big collection of DF for sale in MI

This is an area to discuss topics related to gaming.
William
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: Big collection of DF for sale in MI

Post by William » Fri May 04, 2018 7:21 pm

They are already gone.
Bummer. :(
Sir William of the Basalt Region of Mythras
( aka: Rock Breaker Bill - Column Barron of BRoM )

Harneloot
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Harneloot » Fri May 04, 2018 7:13 am

bernyleung wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 2:59 am
Who wants resin?

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/clt/d/ ... 04555.html
Wow, great price!

William
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by William » Fri May 04, 2018 3:02 am

Will they ship to Seattle?

EDIT - Sent question to seller.
EDIT - I just noticed this post is 7 days old, maybe they just didn't delete it? We'll see, I guess. ;)

bernyleung
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by bernyleung » Fri May 04, 2018 2:59 am

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by dice4hire » Thu May 03, 2018 10:46 pm

I have seen quite a bit of resin for sale recently that will be in the restock.
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

pacarat
Ogre
Ogre

Re: Odd (literally) eBay offerings lately...

Post by pacarat » Thu May 03, 2018 10:33 pm

William wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 9:46 pm
This is not about the topic on this thread, but thought this didn't need a thread of it's own.

Has anyone noticed the resin sets on eBay lately, there are a group where the owner has taken one each of every different piece in the boxes, never a double piece like even two columns(?). Since you can't build much with those single pieces, I'm thinking they are being saved as either a special 1x collection or to be scanned at a later date and 3D printed. Possibly waiting till when the tech is better, otherwise why save them if scanned already. All these sets with (one) or (three) of different pieces is a pain to build with. Three columns or whatever doesn't work well without another set. They have offered most of these along with other matching full sets. Just seems weird to me. :?

Any thoughts?
Maybe parting out extras?

I have contemplated parting out some of my catacombs pieces... (Appears a while back I had lost track of how many sets and extras I actually have and acquired more than I really need.)

William
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Odd (literally) eBay offerings lately...

Post by William » Thu May 03, 2018 9:46 pm

This is not about the topic on this thread, but thought this didn't need a thread of it's own.

Has anyone noticed the resin sets on eBay lately, there are a group where the owner has taken one each of every different piece in the boxes, never a double piece like even two columns(?). Since you can't build much with those single pieces, I'm thinking they are being saved as either a special 1x collection or to be scanned at a later date and 3D printed. Possibly waiting till when the tech is better, otherwise why save them if scanned already. All these sets with (one) or (three) of different pieces is a pain to build with. Three columns or whatever doesn't work well without another set. They have offered most of these along with other matching full sets. Just seems weird to me. :?

Any thoughts?

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Big collection of DF for sale in MI

Post by AnimeSensei » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:09 pm

Saw this on FB, thought some of you might be interested:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/RPGsale ... &ref=notif

Looking to sell my Dwarven Forge collection. This is all the newer stuff made with their newer “dwarvenite” (rubbery) material, which is much more durable.

Here is roughly what I have:

For their first kickstarter (dungeons) I backed at the $500 level with $280 in addons. This set came unpainted, but I have painted some of the pieces lightly.

For the second kickstarter (caverns) I backed at $455 level with $845 in addons. Pieces came painted.

For the third kickstarter (cities) I backed at the $490 level with $1876 in addons. Pieces came painted.

I did not back their fourth kickstarter, castles.

For the Fifth kickstarter (dungeons of doom) I backed at $1900 with $498 in addons. Pieces will come painted and should be released soon.

Right now, I am looking for cash or potentially magic cards. The price would be negotiable, depending on how big of a lot you bought, but willing to negotiate. Recently getting back into magic so kind of starting all over (last time I played was Ice Age.

Shipping on these items is likely impossible as the cost would be HUGE. So, hoping to find someone local. I live in Mid-Michigan (just outside Flint) and would be willing to drive a couple hours to meet someone if they were interested in buying.

Please note this isn't me, just a post I saw.
106 Resin and 159 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned