Wiki

Vegomatic
Ogre
Ogre

Re: Wiki

Post by Vegomatic » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:57 pm

Archimagus wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:38 pm

Sent email with pics of some of them from the old newsletters. Only a realm of ancients entrance is the ruined promo piece.

DOE evil corrider would be the one with inserts. I do not ever remember another one being offered for sale separately.

ROE 35-B-- no clue, dont think it actually existed. A separately sold long wall, dont remember such a thing.

Pics of pillars and floor sets otw through email.

Ice caverns promo was the snake.
I received the emails with photos!
Thank you!

Archimagus
Orc
Orc

Post by Archimagus » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:58 pm

I stand corrected, I think they might have sold the long wall from ROTA2 separately, I just didnt get one.

Archimagus
Orc
Orc

Post by Archimagus » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:38 pm

Vegomatic wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:06 am
Some questions for all you collectors out there...

I am trying to clean up the some of the "holes" in the wiki... there are a handful of items on the resin parts and pieces page that I have not found any documentation to support yet.... no photos, no listings on ebay (in the last three years), nothing on the old website archive pages (that I have found yet). The items I have not mentioned here that are on the site without pictures or prices are things that I have confirmation exist but have not gotten updated yet.

The items that I am looking for are:

Lake set Boat - rumored to be part number 025-B - Anyone remember anything like this? I don't think this exists as the promo piece for the lake sets was the blowpipe lizardman coming out of the water. Or perhaps it is being confused with the Cavernous River and Walls set promo piece which was a raft made from a door.

Set of 5 - 2x2 wooden floors. Rumored to be part number 026-MBC1. Anyone have one of these sets? I haven't even seen any MBS sets with extra floors... that would go a long way toward suggesting this was a real item.

Realm of the Ancients Pillars. Part number 034-D. Anyone see or have a set?

Realm of the Ancients Entrance. Part # 035-A Not to be confused with the ruined entrance (035-RE)

Realm of the Ancients Hall. Part # 035-B.

Cavernous Bonus (Ice Caverns) MM-039-B I suppose this could be the ice snake (MM-039-SN)

Den of Evil Corridor MM-043-B Could this be the the 6 inch DoE passage with inserts (MM-043-D03)?

Take a look at the page. http://dwarven-forge-collector-catalog. ... and_Pieces

If you see anything missing or can offer any more information, please bring it to my attention. You can post info, photos or whatever here in the forum or you can send them to me via email at dfwikia@gmail.com

Thanks!
Sent email with pics of some of them from the old newsletters. Only a realm of ancients entrance is the ruined promo piece.

DOE evil corrider would be the one with inserts. I do not ever remember another one being offered for sale separately.

ROE 35-B-- no clue, dont think it actually existed. A separately sold long wall, dont remember such a thing.

Pics of pillars and floor sets otw through email.

Ice caverns promo was the snake.

William
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by William » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:15 pm

Here are two eBay items I think you are looking for one of them...
Large Pillars -
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dwarven-Forge- ... 1438.l2649
and Monster Nest -
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dwarven-Forge- ... 1438.l2649
Sir William of the Basalt Region of Mythras
( aka: Rock Breaker Bill - Column Barron of BRoM )

Harneloot
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Harneloot » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:24 am

Vegomatic wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:06 am

Set of 5 - 2x2 wooden floors. Rumored to be part number 026-MBC1. Anyone have one of these sets? I haven't even seen any MBS sets with extra floors... that would go a long way toward suggesting this was a real item.

I have both of these and will try and send you a picture tonight to your e-mail address.

Vegomatic
Ogre
Ogre

Post by Vegomatic » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:06 am

Some questions for all you collectors out there...

I am trying to clean up the some of the "holes" in the wiki... there are a handful of items on the resin parts and pieces page that I have not found any documentation to support yet.... no photos, no listings on ebay (in the last three years), nothing on the old website archive pages (that I have found yet). The items I have not mentioned here that are on the site without pictures or prices are things that I have confirmation exist but have not gotten updated yet.

The items that I am looking for are:

Lake set Boat - rumored to be part number 025-B - Anyone remember anything like this? I don't think this exists as the promo piece for the lake sets was the blowpipe lizardman coming out of the water. Or perhaps it is being confused with the Cavernous River and Walls set promo piece which was a raft made from a door.

Realm of the Ancients Entrance. Part # 035-A Not to be confused with the ruined entrance (035-RE)

Realm of the Ancients Hall. Part # 035-B.

Cavernous Bonus (Ice Caverns) MM-039-B I suppose this could be the ice snake (MM-039-SN)

Den of Evil Corridor MM-043-B Could this be the the 6 inch DoE passage with inserts (MM-043-D03)?

Take a look at the page. http://dwarven-forge-collector-catalog. ... and_Pieces

If you see anything missing or can offer any more information, please bring it to my attention. You can post info, photos or whatever here in the forum or you can send them to me via email at dfwikia@gmail.com

Thanks!

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:30 pm

Thank you for your continued service!
106 Resin and 159 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

GardenDM
Orc
Orc

Post by GardenDM » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:34 am

Thanks for the heads up and all the great work maintaining the wiki!

Vegomatic
Ogre
Ogre

Wiki

Post by Vegomatic » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:54 am

A few days ago I was notified of a change to the wiki. I saw that they had renamed the site. Normally I wouldn't care one way or the other, but I just found out the renaming broke the link to the site. :shock:

As it has been a while since I did any updates, I went out to make a few minor adjustments this evening and noticed that my bookmark and history links no longer worked. :(

Apparently the update was by a Wikia staff member. They renamed the site from "Dwarven Forge Collector Catalog Wikia" to "Dwarven Forge Collector Catalog Wiki" without setting up forwarding. So if you go to the old URL you will see a note indicating the page was deleted and moved... you can follow the link to the new URL from there.

If you have a bookmark to the wiki the "a" at the end of the URL has been removed... This is the new URL:

http://dwarven-forge-collector-catalog. ... talog_Wiki

The link in my sig block has been updated. 8-)

Just to be clear, this was not complaining that a change was made, this was notifying everyone that the site moved. I don't mind the change (in fact I think it was appropriate), I mind that they did a change like that without setting up automatic forwarding.

That is all. :-)