Epix Haven

marcoreds
Orc
Orc

Re: Epix Haven

Post by marcoreds » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:19 pm

Thank you very much Unclebilly, really useful info!

unclebilly
Ogre
Ogre

Post by unclebilly » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:53 pm

Rabbit Burner wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:23 am
You done it to us again unclebilly.

This is twice now you have cost us money, making us buy Epix Haven items when they are really cheap and we have been after ever since the KS!!!!

Thanks matey :)
Ordered two of the tudor houses as they will compliment CBS rather nicely, adding a bit of flavour.
Though do not expect them to be anywhere near as flexible as CBS they will add a little bit of variety.
My pleasure helping you spend your money. I also ordered 2 of the tudor houses for the same reason.

Rabbit Burner
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Rabbit Burner » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:23 am

You done it to us again unclebilly.

This is twice now you have cost us money, making us buy Epix Haven items when they are really cheap and we have been after ever since the KS!!!!

Thanks matey :)
Ordered two of the tudor houses as they will compliment CBS rather nicely, adding a bit of flavour.
Though do not expect them to be anywhere near as flexible as CBS they will add a little bit of variety.
I am the Game and I want to Play

Kryzsko
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Kryzsko » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:49 pm

I bought two of their buildings when they were on sale a while back. They are nice but very heavy and somewhat fragile. They are nicely packed but the boxes take up a lot of space. Also, the (at least on the ones I got) the doors do not open. I am not saying they are not worth the money but you need a lot of space to store this stuff.

I regretted buying the ones I bought. My Dwarven Forge houses and Castle may not be perfect but they are way more versatile and easier to store. Just FYI.

oddbender
Orc
Orc

Post by oddbender » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:55 pm

I've been interested in this one for a while. And now I just ordered one. Thanks for the heads up.

unclebilly
Ogre
Ogre

Epix Haven

Post by unclebilly » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:14 pm

Looks like Epix Haven is trying to clean out their stock at Amazon.I had been wanting to grab a Tudor House with the 50% off I decided it was time to get one. This stuff mixes well with DF stuff.

The Clearance Sale Continues!
Now MINIMUM 50 % off all models!
US: https://amzn.to/2Jq9v7E
UK: https://amzn.to/2wyOJLu
Germany: https://amzn.to/2tqMtWA