Resin lot for sale

personwholives
Kobold
Kobold

Re: Resin lot for sale

Post by personwholives » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:13 am

All bowtie. This is a fairly old collection.

Riley
Orc
Orc

Re: Resin lot for sale

Post by Riley » Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:41 pm

Are these all/mostly bowtie versions of these pieces? Many of the parts you've listed were made in both bowtie and non-bowtie versions.

personwholives
Kobold
Kobold

Resin lot for sale

Post by personwholives » Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:31 pm

I have a large pile of old resin sets.... and I just don't use them. Thing is, I tossed the original boxes (too much space), so I'm not 100% sure what all is in there, set wise, anyway (except the cavern set, which is in the original box). So here is the list of things. My guess is it's about one full cavern set, one passage set, one (or two) room sets, one diagonal room set, one advanced builder set (not sure which version), and one partial cavern passage set, plus some odds and ends.

The list of all parts is here. I tried to format it usefully to post here, but the table tag is not supported, and I wanted to post this quickly.

The "custom" bits are all "flickering" LEDs in custom crafted "fire" made of some find of soft plastic (I didn't make them). I can provide pictures if needed, though I'll have to take them first. Everything is in good shape.

I would like to sell as a lot, preferably. If you're interested, please reply here or send a PM. I'm in San Jose, CA area. Make an offer. Local buyer would be nice, but I can pack and ship it to you if you pay for the shipping materials.