Rabbit Burner
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: Wood palisade fence

Post by Rabbit Burner » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:22 am

Oldent wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:34 am
Image'

Allen has a good collection of laser cut terrain. I have not purchased much because it does not match the style of my collection.It looks better painted or stained.They are kits. I would add shingles.
Actually non painted laser cut buildings look pretty good in that Wild West setting.

We got a pile of MDF laser cut kits which pack away nicely unbuilt, might need another house if we built them all! - got a hold order on these right now along with STL files and paperback books!

We have backed 142 Kickstarters with only one complete blowout, a couple of computer games yet to deliver though still have hope
Mythrassian Lagomorph Hivemind Minion of the Flaming Bunny Clan

William
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by William » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:22 am

48 KS's here, with a +-3% failure rate. Not bad and so far no $'s lost to those failures. ;)
Sir William of the Basalt Region of Mythras
( aka: Rock Breaker Bill - Column Barron of BRoM )

unclebilly
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by unclebilly » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:14 am

thebigteacher wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:07 pm
I'm afraid to count the KS I have done. The only one that screwed me over the the Ice Age Mammals. A few took a couple of years longer than expected but only one set of crooks.
I have backed 170 KS so in the long run I am still doing ok . I have only had a few that did not pay out.

thebigteacher
Orc
Orc

Post by thebigteacher » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:07 pm

I'm afraid to count the KS I have done. The only one that screwed me over the the Ice Age Mammals. A few took a couple of years longer than expected but only one set of crooks.

Oldent
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Oldent » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:34 am

Image'

Allen has a good collection of laser cut terrain. I have not purchased much because it does not match the style of my collection.It looks better painted or stained.They are kits. I would add shingles.
OldmanWillow AKA OldEnt. Customer and fan from 1996 onward!

Talistran
Ogre
Ogre

Post by Talistran » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:27 pm

Riley wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:09 pm
Thanks again for the tip!

That Fyrburgh Fort (https://www.4groundpublishing.co.uk/FYRBURGH_FORT) calls to me. Iff I can restrain myself during KS6.66 (I’m not going to buy lava, I’m not going to buy lava, I’m...) then maybe I will reward myself with one of these instead!

Free shipping to the US at £70+. :)
I like the design, but the "paint" and style just look a bit cartoony for me. For that price, I have to wonder if there aren't some decent 3d printed options for a fort like this?

Mobius
Orc
Orc

Post by Mobius » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:01 am

I wanted a palisade too, and I also got burned by Dark Age Outpost.

It's my only complete non-delivery and non-refund on 62 KS projects so that's not too bad. I also keep my pledges small for new companies just in case. I did have other KS projects (e.g. Journey: Wrath of Demons) where the creators ran out of money after the base game and didn't get all expansions and SG's out, but at least there was some initial effort.

I'd also like to get some palisades someday, but I'll save these links due to a lot of recent/upcoming DF and other projects.

Riley
Ogre
Ogre

Post by Riley » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:09 pm

Thanks again for the tip!

That Fyrburgh Fort (https://www.4groundpublishing.co.uk/FYRBURGH_FORT) calls to me. Iff I can restrain myself during KS6.66 (I’m not going to buy lava, I’m not going to buy lava, I’m...) then maybe I will reward myself with one of these instead!

Free shipping to the US at £70+. :)

unclebilly
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by unclebilly » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:32 pm

4Ground is running a sale right now. I got a few more walls and got the Fyrburgh Fort while I was at it. This was posted on FB and the code works. Well worth ordering at that discount.

Hi All,

There are lots of things going on today in the world regarding D-Day on this its 75th anniversary some of our friends played a special anniversary game and we wanted to share it with all of you.

We would also like to offer a 25% discount on our website as a special 75th event, if you enter code DD75 as a coupon it will take the value off your order. This will be open until the 6th of July.

https://www.4groundpublishing.co.uk/?fb ... 5vY73iy_HE

Rabbit Burner
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Rabbit Burner » Thu May 09, 2019 3:53 am

Riley wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 7:35 pm
unclebilly wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 7:26 pm
I was putting a few of these together again today and found this out. Seems that they fit together perfect to make it double wide.

That’s nice!

Noted for a future purchase.
'Like'/What Riley said/This*
*delete where not applicable to your creed, culture or taste, or not.
Mythrassian Lagomorph Hivemind Minion of the Flaming Bunny Clan

Return to “Non-Gaming Talk”