Cemetery of the fallen

AstroCat
Orc
Orc

Re: Cemetery of the fallen

Post by AstroCat » Sun May 19, 2019 1:51 pm

Yeah I’ve been watching this one. I’ve always needed a cemetery set with the fences and everything. I had ordered a couple sets, which seem like a good amount of pieces to work with.

Glad to hear the set is cool. 😀

unclebilly
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by unclebilly » Sun May 19, 2019 10:31 am

hunter_something wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 10:14 pm
unclebilly wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 7:29 pm
So I got my Cemetery of the fallen from Paizo today. I am telling you this is something your going to want to get.
That does look pretty excellent! I'll have to keep an eye out for it.

Hard to tell exactly, but the fences look like they'd make a pretty small enclosure for a cemetery. How does it look in person? Do you think it'd be worth it to grab 2 set to try and expand it a bit?
Yes I have another set on the way right now.

period3
Orc
Orc

Post by period3 » Sat May 18, 2019 10:33 pm

looks great. Tabletop world has a really nice one too, but unpainted.
https://tabletop-world.com/product/graveyard/
unclebilly wrote:
So I got my Cemetery of the fallen from Paizo today. I am telling you this is something your going to want to get. The sarcophagus lids come off,the gate opens to the fence. The mausoleum gate door opens and the roof top comes off. It has a grid on the floor on the inside of it also. IMO well worth the money for it all. Here is a picture of it off the web so you can see what it looks like. (no room to lay it all out right now to take good pictures of it myself.

hunter_something
Orc
Orc

Post by hunter_something » Sat May 18, 2019 10:14 pm

unclebilly wrote:
So I got my Cemetery of the fallen from Paizo today. I am telling you this is something your going to want to get.
That does look pretty excellent! I'll have to keep an eye out for it.

Hard to tell exactly, but the fences look like they'd make a pretty small enclosure for a cemetery. How does it look in person? Do you think it'd be worth it to grab 2 set to try and expand it a bit?

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by dice4hire » Sat May 18, 2019 9:28 pm

It does look good but I got similar stuff from the Bones 3 kickstarter so I am set. The moveable gates are an improvement though.

Those set deals are getting better and better. I hope they keep up doing them.
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

unclebilly
Minotaur
Minotaur

Cemetery of the fallen

Post by unclebilly » Sat May 18, 2019 7:29 pm

So I got my Cemetery of the fallen from Paizo today. I am telling you this is something your going to want to get. The sarcophagus lids come off,the gate opens to the fence. The mausoleum gate door opens and the roof top comes off. It has a grid on the floor on the inside of it also. IMO well worth the money for it all. Here is a picture of it off the web so you can see what it looks like. (no room to lay it all out right now to take good pictures of it myself.

Return to “Non-Gaming Talk”