LED Dungeon Tiles

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: LED Dungeon Tiles

Post by dice4hire » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:53 pm

I would like to see a pic of the campfire piece first, but I may well be interested in a couple of those. Will the tiles be dwarvenite or resin? Or something else?
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

jchunick
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: LED Dungeon Tile

Post by jchunick » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:56 pm

unclebilly wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:46 pm
Good luck on this. Any pics of the campfire and chest ? Also it is a shame you won't be doing the next KS your LED stuff was always my favorite stuff.
I'm at a point in my life and pursuits that I'm ready to head out on my own and make my own choices on what and how I make my pieces. So, while I'm also sad about it, it's for the best. They now have an in-house crew that will make it a lot easier to design and develop LED stuff, I'm sure, so who knows what Stefan and crew will create next. :-)

I don't have any pics of the campfire and chest as they're in the middle of sculpting... but soon. I decided to post the stuff here first because, well, it makes the most sense, but I'll also be posting on other social media sites and possibly ebay; we'll see.
If you aren't gaming then you aren't living.

unclebilly
Ogre
Ogre

Re: LED Dungeon Tile

Post by unclebilly » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:46 pm

Good luck on this. Any pics of the campfire and chest ? Also it is a shame you won't be doing the next KS your LED stuff was always my favorite stuff.

jchunick
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by jchunick » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:12 pm

dice4hire wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:01 pm
Welcome back. It has been a long time.

BTW, did you do any work for KSVI?
No. I haven't even been following it. I've been told they now have a really good in-house crew. Good luck to Stefan and crew. :-)

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by dice4hire » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:01 pm

Welcome back. It has been a long time.

BTW, did you do any work for KSVI?
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

Vegomatic
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Vegomatic » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:49 pm

Is good to see you back!!!

jchunick
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

LED Dungeon Tiles

Post by jchunick » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:33 pm

Hi everyone.

I've been away for awhile dealing with real life and my family. Some of you who are friends with me on other social media sites like facebook may know what's been going on in my life, but suffice it to say I've been dealing with a lot of family issues, most of which revolve around my son who has autism and had been having a great deal of trouble at school.

Finally, things are getting into a good routine on that front, but financially, we've been having difficulties as I decided to quit my part-time job at the middle of last year to focus full-time on my son and family.

On top of all that, we bought a house and I've been very busy trying to get a workroom set up in the limited space I have so that I can start my own business doing terrain mods, commissioned terrain, custom and original pieces - and as much with LEDs. Now that I'm finally at a point that I have a functioning workshop I can show you guys what ive been working on.

I have enough parts right now to make 40 tiles. Anyone interested just email me: joshchunick@gmail.com and I'll let you know the pricing.

The pieces I can mod are:
- floor with same socket as the chromatic orb and other pieces from castles.
- wall
- corner wall (These will be done in sets of two, as shown in the image below)
- 1/4 round wall

* Note: I Will be providing my own custom torch for each of the walls, and something to socket into the floor. Let me know what you're interested in socketing into the floor. The two candidates are a campfire and a chest on a pedestal (two pieces that didn't make it into KS5). I have to resculpt new ones since DF owns the rights to the ones I did for KS5.

Any questions, other than price, post below and I'll answer as best as I can.
20180305_165943-1612x907.jpg
20180305_165943-1612x907.jpg (40.09 KiB) Viewed 927 times
Last edited by jchunick on Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.