I DID IT! Buying list completed!!!

Rabbit Burner
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: I DID IT! Buying list completed!!!

Post by Rabbit Burner » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:37 am

jgt4242 wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:31 am
I want nothing more from what is avalaible on the store. I got everything I wanted! :D
That there is a Zen moment - cherish it, savour it, as with all good things it will come to an end and the 'Creative Narcotic' will strike! then you will smell your doom approaching ..........
Mythrassian Lagomorph Hivemind Minion of the Flaming Bunny Clan

kodiakbear
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by kodiakbear » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:33 am

jgt4242 wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:31 am
I got everything I wanted! :D
8-)

jgt4242
Orc
Orc

Post by jgt4242 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:31 am

dice4hire wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:15 pm
It is indeed very nice to not really need anything from the store. I doubt it is possible to not want anything from there. I mean, just scroll through the sets and tell me you do not want something ...
That's actually the case!
I want nothing more from what is avalaible on the store. I got everything I wanted! :D

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by dice4hire » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:15 pm

It is indeed very nice to not really need anything from the store. I doubt it is possible to not want anything from there. I mean, just scroll through the sets and tell me you do not want something ...
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

kodiakbear
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by kodiakbear » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:06 pm

jgt4242 wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:36 pm
I've completed it.
Congratulations on completing your list of present wants.

Rabbit Burner
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Rabbit Burner » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:06 am

jgt4242 wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:55 am
Rabbit Burner wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:05 am
jgt4242 wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:57 am

I can actually stop when I want and I actually do it. Proof is I want buy anymore of what is already on the store. I don't seek to acquire more, but only what interest me for my need. New sets will interest me, but to what extend I don't know. DoD bring a lot of new things for dungeons, but the new cavern kickstarter probably won't interest me as much since a lot of caverns sets are already out there. The new water pieces will surely interest me, like almost everybody, but I don't think the new caverns kickstarter will cost me much honestly. As for Catacombs they look really interesting, but I prefer to keep it to Dwarvenite. If they ever recast them in Dwarvenite then I'll buy them.
We said almost exactly that this time last year - don't need a dungeon, don't want a dungeon, not going to buy a dungeon. Sooo we are expecting our dungeon around May/June time :shock:

We are potentially in for water and lava options and possibly Catacombs but don't see any need to get a cavern ........ yet .........
Talk for you...I actually wanted a return to dungeon last year.
The original dungeon tiles lacked a lot of things, especially chasm-like pieces and elevation pieces. Dungeon of Doom will actually provide pieces to fill a lot of void to my original dungeons tiles inventory.

Caverns is a different story. There's a bigger selection of pieces already. Sure there will be new elevation pieces and new water pieces and simply different looking ones, but at it's core many pieces that are already avalaible are doing the job fine. I don't really care for different looking walls much, nor do I care for 1x1 pieces and 2x2 passage. The only thing confirmed I want as of now are water pieces and probably new elevation pieces if there's some intricate design, but that's about it. I have no interest in any pieces shown as of now, wich is not a lot, but you get the idea. For the four themes already explored (dungeon, cavern, city and castle), only dungeon was really lacking to me wich made me make a nice little buying list for Dungeon of Doom (about 800$). I don't see myself buying as much new caverns pieces. What could up the bar is a sub-theme I love (unlike Burrows wich I won't buy any), like the Erinthor Mountains set wich I could not resist.
Sounds fair :)

We still don't intend to have a great deal of use for a dungeon, but a battle in a heretic temple complex or a skirmish over a lava bridge we could see, and they lend themselves to some board games which is cool.

Caverns we don't see as providing much different, so don't intend to go for much more than water and lava pieces as they will work well with castles and mountains and water with CBS. We got a bunch of Water Caverns in retail and they are one of our favourite sets.

But like you there maybe an encounter that blows us out of the warren and changes all that.

Must admit to quietly looking forward to KSVI :)

jgt4242
Orc
Orc

Post by jgt4242 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:55 am

Rabbit Burner wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:05 am
jgt4242 wrote:
AnimeSensei wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:37 pm

Translation:

"I can stop any time I want to! But I'm lighting up again this June!" ;) haha

Congrats, and for what it's worth, Catacombs are worth it.
I can actually stop when I want and I actually do it. Proof is I want buy anymore of what is already on the store. I don't seek to acquire more, but only what interest me for my need. New sets will interest me, but to what extend I don't know. DoD bring a lot of new things for dungeons, but the new cavern kickstarter probably won't interest me as much since a lot of caverns sets are already out there. The new water pieces will surely interest me, like almost everybody, but I don't think the new caverns kickstarter will cost me much honestly. As for Catacombs they look really interesting, but I prefer to keep it to Dwarvenite. If they ever recast them in Dwarvenite then I'll buy them.
We said almost exactly that this time last year - don't need a dungeon, don't want a dungeon, not going to buy a dungeon. Sooo we are expecting our dungeon around May/June time :shock:

We are potentially in for water and lava options and possibly Catacombs but don't see any need to get a cavern ........ yet .........
Talk for you...I actually wanted a return to dungeon last year.
The original dungeon tiles lacked a lot of things, especially chasm-like pieces and elevation pieces. Dungeon of Doom will actually provide pieces to fill a lot of void to my original dungeons tiles inventory.

Caverns is a different story. There's a bigger selection of pieces already. Sure there will be new elevation pieces and new water pieces and simply different looking ones, but at it's core many pieces that are already avalaible are doing the job fine. I don't really care for different looking walls much, nor do I care for 1x1 pieces and 2x2 passage. The only thing confirmed I want as of now are water pieces and probably new elevation pieces if there's some intricate design, but that's about it. I have no interest in any pieces shown as of now, wich is not a lot, but you get the idea. For the four themes already explored (dungeon, cavern, city and castle), only dungeon was really lacking to me wich made me make a nice little buying list for Dungeon of Doom (about 800$). I don't see myself buying as much new caverns pieces. What could up the bar is a sub-theme I love (unlike Burrows wich I won't buy any), like the Erinthor Mountains set wich I could not resist.

Rabbit Burner
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Rabbit Burner » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:05 am

jgt4242 wrote:
AnimeSensei wrote:
jgt4242 wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:45 am
I know many call Dwarven Forge an addiction, but I never get addicted to anything. That said I REALLY LOVE the product and I got what I wanted. Yes my list will grow...with each kickstarter only!
Translation:

jgt4242
Orc
Orc

Post by jgt4242 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:57 am

AnimeSensei wrote:
jgt4242 wrote:
I know many call Dwarven Forge an addiction, but I never get addicted to anything. That said I REALLY LOVE the product and I got what I wanted. Yes my list will grow...with each kickstarter only!
Translation:

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:37 pm

jgt4242 wrote:
Translation:

106 Resin and 159 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned