GenCon 2018 and Fan lunch

Valorian_Seneschal
Orc
Orc

Re: GenCon 2018 and Fan lunch

Post by Valorian_Seneschal » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:41 am

Hey Everyone we are really looking forward to meeting you guys, and seeing those of you who we have met again!
Nina, Valorian Seneschal

LordDust
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by LordDust » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:09 am

Thanks for replying guys! I've got you on my list. I did forget to ask for you to note if you had a +1 or not... I will post more details to this thread later and I will also PM you guys. If you want to PM an email or a number for texts I can use that to contact you during the day if anything comes up or changes I will use that for any heads up (we've mostly avoided that previous years, but I like to be prepared).
Archimagus wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:14 pm
I will be there. I am interested. Would prefer a meetup after exhibit hall closes, since have a booth to tend. More time that way.
If you're interested in a separate meetup from the lunch I would be up for it. We can always see how many fans are interested and if there are any staff that would like to.

Ainyele
Kobold
Kobold

Post by Ainyele » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:21 pm

Please include me. If it's on a Saturday I should be able to meet up.

Ainyele

Archimagus
Orc
Orc

Post by Archimagus » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:14 pm

I will be there. I am interested. Would prefer a meetup after exhibit hall closes, since have a booth to tend. More time that way.

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:37 pm

Count me in!
106 Resin and 159 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

LordDust
Minotaur
Minotaur

GenCon 2018 and Fan lunch

Post by LordDust » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:32 pm

I'm starting loose planning for the DF fan lunch guys! I also want to know who plans to be at GenCon even if they won't be able to make the lunch. Nothing is set in stone yet since the staff won't have any itineraries this early, but I get reservations made and start organizing who wants to attend in advance so that folks can have that in mind as they plan their con schedules out (I believe event registration starts next month).

The loose plan is a late lunch on Saturday at Buca di Beppo in downtown Indianapolis. They serve Italian food family style. It isn't a bad walk, but we usually take bike cabs over there. The tentative time is around one, but we may have to adjust that a bit once we hear about the staff con schedules.

If you are interested, please let me know in a reply. Available seats will be limited and will be first come first serve aside from staff guests. I'll try to accommodate as many interested folks as we can seat, but the reserved room has space limits!

If you can't make the lunch but will be at the con, please also reply so I and others can try to find you to say hi! If you will be in the Indy area but not at the con for whatever reason, also feel free to drop a line as I might be able to make time for coffee or a bite so we can say hello!