Census of the European customers

arsthein
Ogre
Ogre

Re: Census of the European customers

Post by arsthein » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:27 am

Wow, I can't believe I missed this...

Hi, another dude from Spain, been collecting this stuff since... 2004 I think? love resin, but dwarvenite is very affordable (so may be we can lure more people in) and ridiculously durable so it's even easier to store.

Hope resin stuff keeps coming from time to time with exceptional sets like Catacombs, but dwarvenite is ok for most stuff (may be I say that because most of my stuff is already resin, so it could be possible I'm being kind of hypocritical here... sorry, it's unintentional).

Not very fond of the dwarvenite dungeon pieces when you put them beside resin (but love caverns and all it's variety). Anyway, thanks to KS1 I have a lot of extra stuff for big setups when I don't have enough resin dungeon sets (and it's neat to have new accesories like demon doors), and the stuff is great for carrying it arround for casual gaming in weekend escapades to country houses.

In KS3 I only took sewers, battlements and sidewalks to use in dungeon environments (and a ton of minis) but even so I spent much more than in KS1 and almost the same that in KS2 (which almost ruins me).

I'm trying to keep my expectations on check for KS4, as I know I will probably won't take castle stuff, but I expect to be interested in a gazillion add-ons. And I'm always happy to be able to fantasize about buying some castles and/or CBS... and is nice to have that stuff available on the store in case I lost my mind... or get a new house... but mostly in case I win the lottery...

Teleferic
Kobold
Kobold

Post by Teleferic » Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:14 am

Hi there,

I´m from Spain, and I started to collect this Christmas. I´m struggling to get the resin sets ( cavernous mainly); but the cutest packs, like the cavernous passage, or River and Walls are very hard to find (and expensive XD).

Anyhow, I am very pleased with my little dungeon and I expect to start using it with Frostgrave soon.

Dwarf
Orc
Orc

Post by Dwarf » Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:51 am

Hi,
I am from germany and have been collecting since Stefans appearance on the game fair in Essen a lot of years ago. I have mostly resin sets, though I have been selling them lately because I more and more prefer Game Tiles, since they are more durable.
Still, there are some sets in resin I will never sell, for example all kinds of water sets, MBA, Catacombs, DoE and RotA.
I have taken part in all 3 KS and love this stuff. In the last one I put in more money than in the 1st 2 combined because I wanted a lot of houses, streets and of course sewers. I went in for all unpainted and am going to let my players help me with painting (it helps being the store manager of a GW shop and having a group of all table top gamers).

Silvenger
Goblin
Goblin

Post by Silvenger » Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:27 am

Hello from Spain! I also think polystone pieces are top, but dwarvenite is cheaper and children-proof so... I like them both.
Knight of Valoria.

Richard 0208
Goblin
Goblin

Re:Census of the European customers

Post by Richard 0208 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:58 pm

I'm from Wales, UK. I love resin but have to admit the dwarvenite pieces fit together better and don't break when my 3 year old throws them about.

Gramlot2
Kobold
Kobold

Post by Gramlot2 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:14 am

Sebastien, from Belgium

^RIGOR^
Goblin
Goblin

Post by ^RIGOR^ » Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:15 pm

Endar wrote:

Rigor, I'm from Italy too

Lo so! Sei pure nel sito di Capochino! ;)

Wow...we are so...many..! :/

Endar
Orc
Orc

Post by Endar » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:53 am

Rigor, I'm from Italy too

dandare
Ogre
Ogre

Post by dandare » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:54 pm

Hello fellow Europeans.
England, UK here.

Mostly older Tabbed Resin sets. +Have been Dabbling in the two KS's -->>

David Wasilewski
Orc
Orc

Post by David Wasilewski » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:07 am

I'm from the UK

I prefer resin too, but never say never!

Dave