Can't contact.

Zaltar of Valoria
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re:Can't contact.

Post by Zaltar of Valoria » Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:16 pm

lol.....for Thod's sake I hope that is not a taste of things to come when we send the massive shipment out....i can only imagine poor Thod getting calls from everywhere at all hours of the night....I hope your prepared over there....we have hired extra help here for "D- Day"....come to think of it, I hope Jeff doesn't get frantic calls at all hours of the night from UK, New Zealand, Germany, France, Australia, etc....lol.....

Alarian
Orc
Orc

Post by Alarian » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:24 pm

Sooo sorry about the phone call this morning!!! I did the math, but I obviously did it backwards!! Apologize to your wife for me!

I'll send an email asap.

Thod
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Thod » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:46 am

Jason

My wife did wonder who tried to phone early this morning ... It was 3:41 but AM :)

Not sure what is going on. This is the one page that so far always seemed to work. Contact me at thodsbazaar add loesel.freeserve.co.uk

replace ' add ' with @

Phoning is fine as well - but please check out time difference before you try next time.

Jens aka Thod

otherworld
Orc
Orc

Post by otherworld » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:37 am

Jason, if you're still having problems contacting Jens, please drop me a line at otherworld(at)madasafish(dot)com and I'll get you a shipping quote. I manage the shipping for DF Europe.

Richard
Otherworld Miniatures

LordDust
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by LordDust » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:07 am

I in no way represent an official response, but if I am not mistaken Dwarven Forge Europe is one fellow with a full time job other than DF. It may take him a couple days to get back to you, especially if they are having technical issues. Hope that helps a bit, I'm sure you'll hear something soon!

Alarian
Orc
Orc

Can't contact.

Post by Alarian » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:54 pm

I've been trying to send you a question using your contact us form, but no matter what I enter for my email address, it says "Invalid Email. Please specify a valid value". I've tried every possible combination of valid and made up values just trying to see if I could get it to not give the error message, but it still says it every time.

I even tried calling you but there was no answer (I'm thinking it's around 3:45pm your time currently).

I would like to place a US order and wanted to get a quote from you for the total.

Any help you can give would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Jason Winter