Kickstarter Germany shipping at US price

GattoNero25
Goblin
Goblin

Re:Kickstarter Germany shipping at US price

Post by GattoNero25 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:27 am

Hi again fighter,

good to hear that you don´t have to pay additional fees,nice of you to give me your phone number, but my Englisch is not so good, I need time to figure phrases out and write them down, so perhaps we should go with email - if you can give me your email adress i think we can work something out thats satisfying for both of us - oh by the way - where are you stationed in Germany, I live in Cologne ...

Regards,

Stephan

fighter93203
Kobold
Kobold

Post by fighter93203 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:50 am

no I do not. for me it is just like I am buying something off of amazon in the states, normal shipping. so for them same applys no VAT it goes through customs but as "toys" or however it is labeled by DF. no extra costs. give me a call my number is +49 175 520 1280

GattoNero25
Goblin
Goblin

Post by GattoNero25 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:39 am

Hi Fighter,

first of all - thank you for the nice offer.

I´m definitly interested in this bargain, cause the shipping is a real problem as are the additional costs from the VAT and the customs - do you have to pay customs when you get your US - Army shippments - if not it would be great if we can work out a deal - I thin about 6 or 10 painted , cause i want to suprise my pathfinder group with some really cool dungeons, but the costs for me as the GM are allready enormous and this Kickstarter will totally dry my wallet ...

Regards,
Stephan

fighter93203
Kobold
Kobold

Post by fighter93203 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:31 pm

wow.. i actually thought i would have too many people wanting to do this haha..

fighter93203
Kobold
Kobold

Kickstarter Germany shipping at US price

Post by fighter93203 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:00 am

I this is something that I should post go ahead and delete it but..

I am in the US army, and I get US shipping here in Germany. For DF it is only shipped to New York and then the USPS covers the rest to where I am at in Germany.

I was thinking about possibly working something out with a few people so that they can get there KS stuff shipped here at a reduced price.

Possibly working something out so that they pay for the US price and for the in country postage from me to you and put a little more in for me so I can get a few more sets myself.

if this is something you might be interested in just message back, I check the forums daily.