Difficulties with DF Europe - Need Help

madrigalian
Orc
Orc

Re: Difficulties with DF Europe - Need Help

Post by madrigalian » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:53 am

I just ordered something from Thod last night via Paypal. His response to my inquiry was quick and professional. Hope you've been able to resolve your troubles.
My DF Galleries -
3dDelve - https://ello.co/3ddelve
Imgur - Thanks zazulu! - http://imgur.com/a/ppUeP/layout/horizontal#0

Harneloot
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Harneloot » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:38 am

Hey DrGilgamesh, has this been resolved? Inquiring minds want to know! :)

Greyhawk DM
Kobold
Kobold

Post by Greyhawk DM » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:43 am

I too have ordered a few times over the past year and it usually would take a few days for responses, but always had acceptable customer service with the orders once we got the ball rolling. I have emailed multiple times over the past few months and haven't received any responses. Very frustrated with the lack of response and poor customer service. If he is too busy to handle orders outside of Europe these days, he simply needs to say it. You shouldn't have to wait this long and basically beg for a response as a customer.

LordDust
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by LordDust » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:30 am

DrGilgamesh wrote:I need some help with something.

Back on Nov. 1, I ordered (and paid a lot) for 3 limited ed. sets to be sent to me in the U.S. from DF Europe. On Nov. 8, I got an email response from Jens Loesel that said he was very busy but would try to send the order out a.s.a.p. Two days later, on Nov. 10 (9 days after ordering), I emailed to ask if the order had be sent yet and for tracking information, and I received no reply. I decided to be patient and waited. But the order did not arrive. Yesterday, on Nov. 21, now three weeks after I paid for the order, I emailed Jens Loesel again to ask for information about the order, saying I would need to file a dispute with Paypal if I didn't get confirmation that the order had been shipped. As of Nov. 22, I have not received a response.

I don't want to cancel the order and ask for a refund because I really want the sets, but I am beginning to worry that I have been defrauded, or that something has happened to Jens.

What should I do here?

-- DrGilgamesh
I would certainly say that this is disappointing. Jens (AKA Thod) runs the DF Europe store on the side while trying to spend time with family and work full time and sometimes things do slip through the cracks a wee bit. I don't say that to excuse the issues you're facing, as I said, they are definitely disappointing. If you definitely want the sets I would give him a little more time. He has had problems with the email filters in the past seemingly randomly kicking emails into the spam folder. You could also contact Suzy and ask her if she has means to reach out to Thod another way to ask him to get in touch with you.

Runeweaver
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Runeweaver » Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:26 pm

I too have ordered from Thod in the past, and it did take a little bit more time, but I did get everything. I expected this though as shipping across the pond can take a bit. He has always been pretty decent at communication, so it surprises me that he hasn't gotten back to you. My feeling is that something just came up, another reminder and you should get a response.

Alkettory
Goblin
Goblin

Post by Alkettory » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:06 pm

I ordered 3 Chamber of Sorrows sets from Jens back in May 2014 for delivery to the US. I received them one week after I placed the order.

HeroQuestFrance
Ogre
Ogre

Post by HeroQuestFrance » Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:05 pm

I hope it will be solved too.
Never got problems with Jens aka Thod.

Harneloot
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Harneloot » Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:25 pm

I have no idea if it will help, but maybe you could try contacting him via the Paizo site PM system. Maybe it will send a notice to him at an e-mail address he checks more regularly???

http://paizo.com/people/Thod/profile

Good luck, and let us know when everything is cleared up - I have been tempted lately with the exchange rate to order a few things too! Thod is good people so I would be very surprised if you were being purposefully defrauded.

DrGilgamesh
Goblin
Goblin

Difficulties with DF Europe - Need Help

Post by DrGilgamesh » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:54 am

I need some help with something.

Back on Nov. 1, I ordered (and paid a lot) for 3 limited ed. sets to be sent to me in the U.S. from DF Europe. On Nov. 8, I got an email response from Jens Loesel that said he was very busy but would try to send the order out a.s.a.p. Two days later, on Nov. 10 (9 days after ordering), I emailed to ask if the order had be sent yet and for tracking information, and I received no reply. I decided to be patient and waited. But the order did not arrive. Yesterday, on Nov. 21, now three weeks after I paid for the order, I emailed Jens Loesel again to ask for information about the order, saying I would need to file a dispute with Paypal if I didn't get confirmation that the order had been shipped. As of Nov. 22, I have not received a response.

I don't want to cancel the order and ask for a refund because I really want the sets, but I am beginning to worry that I have been defrauded, or that something has happened to Jens.

What should I do here?

-- DrGilgamesh