Re: Some Chritsmas greetings from Thod

Post by HeroQuestFrance » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:23 am

Great to hear you're back Thod !

steel_knight
Kobold
Kobold

Post by steel_knight » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:47 am

Shouldn't it be Critsmas? May all of your crits confirm and may you never be caught flat footed. Merry Critsmas!

madrigalian
Orc
Orc

Post by madrigalian » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:34 pm

Hi Thod! Welcome back! Thanks for helping me with my purchase over the weekend!

Hope all is well! And Merry Christmas!
My DF Galleries -
3dDelve - https://ello.co/3ddelve
Imgur - Thanks zazulu! - http://imgur.com/a/ppUeP/layout/horizontal#0

Thod
Minotaur
Minotaur

Some Chritsmas greetings from Thod

Post by Thod » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:38 am

I thought I should quickly write a short note. First of all - it seems I have finally access to this forum again. I did fall off at some stage and had trouble to get reconnected. So the few times I was directed here I actually was unable to answer.

The last 15 month have been a bumpy ride. I did decide 1 1/2 years ago to change career and to go from part time (2 days a week) back into full time employment and to start in my old days to train as a teacher for Maths.

The shipping and warehousing has been outsourced since day 1 - it shouldn't have been a problem? And the few bits I really needed to do could be done on the weekend? To cut it short - I underestimated the time needed in the first two years. It didn't help that I'm now in a private boarding school that I truly like - but that also has Saturday lessons.

One more day to do before I leave for Christmas holiday (that is leave the school). I will probably just collapse for a day after tomorrow - but now is a good time to contact me with anything I might have missed.

So what is the current status?

I got some help which takes care of customer questions via the contact us page. This should have been up to date again and going backwards the last few months. If you asked something via that route and didn't get a reply then contact us again. It should be dealt with pretty swiftly.

All e-mails to thodsbazaar@ and jens@ should also been dealt with. If you contacted me via this route then you should have heard back from me by now - if not - please contact me again.

This leaves my googlemail which I need to deal with. Eric - I know you have send me some messages that way - for a while it was the best way to get hold of me but it unfortunately is the last with some business to be done.

More later

Thod