Any restock happening?

Harneloot
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: Any restock happening?

Post by Harneloot » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:48 pm

Arsolos wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:28 pm
I notice the river and lake expansion sets just disappeared again from the store (they'd reappeared two days ago as "sold out"). Maybe this means they're not being restocked after all?

Arsolos
I noticed this too...very strange! Would be SO GREAT if they restocked them all though! :D

Vegomatic
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Vegomatic » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:21 pm

Arsolos wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:28 pm
I notice the river and lake expansion sets just disappeared again from the store (they'd reappeared two days ago as "sold out"). Maybe this means they're not being restocked after all?

Arsolos
I don't think we should be jumping to any conclusions at this point. Lets just wait and see... patience is the key.

I keep clicking refresh on the "classic dungeon" page... and not much changes. You know there are going to be a lot of clicks between now and early June....

Arsolos
Kobold
Kobold

Post by Arsolos » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:28 pm

Arsolos

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by dice4hire » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:39 pm

I saw someone on ebay yesterday selling a lot of the soon to be restocked stuff at very very high markups. He/She neglected to mention the restock coming in a couple months for some reason.

It could all be just coincidence, of course.

I do remember when DF found all the resin in their warehouse a few years ago and how fast some of it ended up on ebay at high markups. It is terrible people do that, but I cannot see how it can be stopped. Just keep the one per person limit I guess. Or better, one per credit card or address.
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

Arsolos
Kobold
Kobold

Post by Arsolos » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:24 am

Agreed. I've been hunting for an affordable lake or river set on the secondhand market for months, but have yet to find anything for under $500 or more per set. I'm really worried thar unless they limit purchases to 2 or even 1 per customer, the speculators will snap up all the sets within hours of the restock.

Harneloot
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Harneloot » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:15 am

Well, don't I feel foolish now! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Hope they figured out the separation problem AND I hope they put a 2 per customer limit on purchases as those lake sets will be ripe for speculators!

unclebilly
Ogre
Ogre

Post by unclebilly » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:59 pm

Riley wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:20 pm
Harneloot wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:02 pm

Sad as I am to say this (and I completely agree with you Unclebilly on the amount I would pre-order) I think the ship has sailed on DF ever producing any more cavernous water sets. In fact, I am going to go one step further and say I think with KS6 being Return to Caverns, that we will never ever see again a Resin Cavern set of any kind produced by Dwaven Forge. :cry:
Harneloot, did you see the restock list a couple pages back?

Riley
Orc
Orc

Post by Riley » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:20 pm

Harneloot wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:02 pm

Sad as I am to say this (and I completely agree with you Unclebilly on the amount I would pre-order) I think the ship has sailed on DF ever producing any more cavernous water sets. In fact, I am going to go one step further and say I think with KS6 being Return to Caverns, that we will never ever see again a Resin Cavern set of any kind produced by Dwaven Forge. :cry:
Harneloot, did you see the restock list a couple pages back?

Harneloot
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Harneloot » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:02 pm

unclebilly wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:15 pm
This is why pre orders need to be done. If they are trying to sell it for this much. Looks like the market could handle a nice big pre order of them. I would pre pay for at least 4 sets of each maybe even 5. Not for resale just for my own collection. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dwarven-Forge- ... SwyKta22yq

unclebilly
Ogre
Ogre

Post by unclebilly » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:15 pm

This is why pre orders need to be done. If they are trying to sell it for this much. Looks like the market could handle a nice big pre order of them. I would pre pay for at least 4 sets of each maybe even 5. Not for resale just for my own collection. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dwarven-Forge- ... SwyKta22yq