Any restock happening?

Arsolos
Kobold
Kobold

Re: Any restock happening?

Post by Arsolos » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:24 am

Agreed. I've been hunting for an affordable lake or river set on the secondhand market for months, but have yet to find anything for under $500 or more per set. I'm really worried thar unless they limit purchases to 2 or even 1 per customer, the speculators will snap up all the sets within hours of the restock.

Harneloot
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Harneloot » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:15 am

Well, don't I feel foolish now! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Hope they figured out the separation problem AND I hope they put a 2 per customer limit on purchases as those lake sets will be ripe for speculators!

unclebilly
Ogre
Ogre

Post by unclebilly » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:59 pm

Riley wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:20 pm
Harneloot wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:02 pm

Sad as I am to say this (and I completely agree with you Unclebilly on the amount I would pre-order) I think the ship has sailed on DF ever producing any more cavernous water sets. In fact, I am going to go one step further and say I think with KS6 being Return to Caverns, that we will never ever see again a Resin Cavern set of any kind produced by Dwaven Forge. :cry:
Harneloot, did you see the restock list a couple pages back?

Riley
Orc
Orc

Post by Riley » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:20 pm

Harneloot wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:02 pm

Sad as I am to say this (and I completely agree with you Unclebilly on the amount I would pre-order) I think the ship has sailed on DF ever producing any more cavernous water sets. In fact, I am going to go one step further and say I think with KS6 being Return to Caverns, that we will never ever see again a Resin Cavern set of any kind produced by Dwaven Forge. :cry:
Harneloot, did you see the restock list a couple pages back?

Harneloot
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Harneloot » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:02 pm

unclebilly wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:15 pm
This is why pre orders need to be done. If they are trying to sell it for this much. Looks like the market could handle a nice big pre order of them. I would pre pay for at least 4 sets of each maybe even 5. Not for resale just for my own collection. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dwarven-Forge- ... SwyKta22yq

unclebilly
Ogre
Ogre

Post by unclebilly » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:15 pm

This is why pre orders need to be done. If they are trying to sell it for this much. Looks like the market could handle a nice big pre order of them. I would pre pay for at least 4 sets of each maybe even 5. Not for resale just for my own collection. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dwarven-Forge- ... SwyKta22yq

Phoenix Rising
Goblin
Goblin

Post by Phoenix Rising » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:02 pm

Unfortunately that won't be me. I don't have any more money to spend, and resin scares me a bit given how much lugging I do.

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:11 pm

I hope the enthusiasm here and on FB show there is still a market for resin. Maybe not as large as dwarvenite anymore, but for certain sets that haven't yet got the dwarvenite treatment, the addiction is still there to monetize. :)
106 Resin and 159 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

Phoenix Rising
Goblin
Goblin

Post by Phoenix Rising » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:31 pm

I'm surprised at the massive resin re-stock. Thought those would diminish and go into the West...

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:45 pm

As someone who owns these sets, just gotta say they are worth it. I love mine.
106 Resin and 159 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned