Still website issue / cart and PayPal

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re:Still website issue / cart and PayPal

Post by dice4hire » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:36 am

Also, the site does not give me a shipping estimate. Do we need to negotiate that on a case by case basics, or should I wait a short while for the new site?

I am more than wiling to wait.
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by dice4hire » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:35 am

Do outside-EU orders still get the VAT discount?
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

Thod
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Thod » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:37 am

The PayPal issue should be fixed.

Thod
Minotaur
Minotaur

Still website issue / cart and PayPal

Post by Thod » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:42 am

It seems there have been a few issues left. Unfortunately you tend to take websites for granted and don't test everything.

Issue 1: It seems you need to go to the cart/checkout after your last order as I was unable to open the cart directly. This is pretty annoying.

Issue 2: To follow PayPal it doesn't want to open in a window - well - at least you can open it if you got that far

Issue 3: PayPal then throws up an error message saying that I don't accept payments right now - which is weird as direct payments work fine.

Sorry if it took a few days to figure this out.

What to expect short term / long term?

Short term I will have to do some invoicing directly. Maybe I get it fixed later today - maybe not.
Long term I plan to move the website to a new provider and likely a new system. Long term here means before end of year. Off course this means right now.

The plan for the old webpage was to 'keep it alive' long enough until the new is ready and avoid times of being unable to order as happened in the US. Seems I'm currently not succeeding.

At least some good news as well - the KS2 stock is close to arrive in the warehouse. I'm now in the process to negotiate with customs and get it released.
I will be waiting for KS customers in Europe to have delivery first before any new items go online. But it is here in time for the Christmas season.

Not as 2 (?) years ago when I was offered to take delivery for a load from Chona on the 24th