Report Bugs Here

brvheart
Minotaur
Minotaur

Re:Report Bugs Here

Post by brvheart » Fri May 16, 2014 12:55 pm

robertsconley wrote:

I am unable to rotate any of my tiles by clicking on them.

This is under Windows 7 using Chrome or Internet Explorer. Interestingly enough it does work on my iPad.

Odd, as I generally have the opposite problem trying to keep them from rotating. When they highlight red they will rotate. I am also using Windows 7 with Chrome.

robertsconley
Kobold
Kobold

Post by robertsconley » Fri May 16, 2014 12:11 pm

I am unable to rotate any of my tiles by clicking on them.

This is under Windows 7 using Chrome or Internet Explorer. Interestingly enough it does work on my iPad.

biowizard
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by biowizard » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:54 am

The New Game Tile Passage pieces in MapMaker are slightly bigger than regular Game Tiles pieces. This slight difference starts to show especially when you make very long corridors. This results in impossibilities to attach long corridors back to the rest of the dungeon while still maintaining the \"Grid\" system.

Furthermore, it would be nice if the Passage pieces Stefan designed would \"snap to grid\" easily to other passage pieces as with the regular Game Tile pieces. Right now, they do not even if you click \"snap grid\".

AuricRavenhelm

Post by AuricRavenhelm » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:54 pm

Whenever I am about to share a map, any tiles that aren't snapped to the grid are automatically snapped to the closest grid location and it throws elements of my map off.

iTavman91

Post by iTavman91 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:48 am

Feature Requests:
Please allow pieces to be rotated in 45 degree increments. That way, I can build a room that comes off of a diagonal hallway without burning through all my diagonal walls.

When running on the iPad, we need a way to duplicate tiles without the arrow keys.
Pinch zooming doesn't work right.

Bug Report:
I've tried several times to share maps I've created. When you click on the shared link, the maps are blank and show 0 tiles used. I'm using Firefox 24.0 on Windows 7.

Sakabra
Kobold
Kobold

Post by Sakabra » Fri May 10, 2013 1:49 pm

It's an IE10 thing. I d/l firefox and it works perfect. Must be due to ctrl+D being the 'save bookmark' command for IE, or something like that.

Sakabra
Kobold
Kobold

Post by Sakabra » Fri May 10, 2013 1:36 pm

Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but none of my arrow keys work. I have to click and drag each piece. Using Microsoft keyboard and IE browser. Tried with num/scroll/caps lock on/off and no change. I must be the only one since no-one else is mentioning this.

Philomorph
Kobold
Kobold

Post by Philomorph » Wed May 01, 2013 11:48 am

Chrome does seem to handle it weirdly in a couple ways. One thing that is constant is that the way you handle and move pieces alternates back and forth between "click/hold drag" and "click/release drag". So, the first piece you want to move, you click and hold the mouse over it and drag to a new location, then release. The next piece you have to click and release to "grab" it, then drag to destination and click again to release it. This alternates indefinitely between each piece you move.

Methrid
Kobold
Kobold

Post by Methrid » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:16 am

Although not a bug, more of a request, would it be possible to change or have an option to change the color of the tile selection highlight or possibly the background?

The orange highlight on the white back background is not too soothing to the eye. :(

Sydcomebak
Goblin
Goblin

Post by Sydcomebak » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:44 pm

When I share my map and then build on it after, doors seem to be 1 grid space off from where I set them either up if its placed horizontally, or left if vertically.

repeating the process with no changes causes it to happen again, the doors keep scooting up or left every share/build cycle.

IE9