KS6 Forces of Nature way to soon discussion

Post Reply
User avatar
Rabbit Burner
Minotaur
Minotaur
Posts: 1241
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:14 am
Location: Ely Cambridgeshire UK

Re: KS6 Forces of Nature way to soon discussion

Post by Rabbit Burner » Mon May 21, 2018 5:04 am

kodiakbear wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 4:18 am
Rabbit Burner wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 4:11 am
kodiakbear wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 4:03 am




This was a fun topic and if nothing else KS6 is a return to caverns.
Does this mean its time to start the thread 'KS7 The way of the City the way to soon discussion' ?
My list of terrain wants and needs is so much longer for wilderness encounters than city encounters that if I were to start one now it would be.... KS7 Forces of Nature way to soon discussion.
Thought of doing that as we are not convinced Cities will the main focus of KS7 if only because we think they will cover a variety of overground environments with additions to Cities, Castles, Mountains and Sewers adding some wilderness encounters.

For us though City and Castle expansion is what we would get most excited about, we mean how many more trees and ruined temples can you have? ........ wait ........... yeah you can never have enough.
I am the Game and I want to Play

User avatar
kodiakbear
Minotaur
Minotaur
Posts: 1762
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:28 am

Re: KS6 Forces of Nature way to soon discussion

Post by kodiakbear » Mon May 21, 2018 4:18 am

Rabbit Burner wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 4:11 am
kodiakbear wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 4:03 am
kodiakbear wrote:
Thu May 25, 2017 4:02 am
In my tradition of way to soon discussions I present KS6 Forces of Nature.

Yes that's right we have not even started KS5s awesome return to the Dwarvenite dungeon and I am starting a discussion about a possible return to caverns and other natural terrain for KS6.

First off I have no idea what thoughts if any Stefan and crew have for KS6 but I do know that as soon as they are rested after KS5 they are going to have to start planning KS6 if they want to get the KS schedule back on schedule. But quite frankly a return to Dwarvenite caverns and other nature terrain makes since for KS6. So here we go.


This was a fun topic and if nothing else KS6 is a return to caverns.
Does this mean its time to start the thread 'KS7 The way of the City the way to soon discussion' ?
My list of terrain wants and needs is so much longer for wilderness encounters than city encounters that if I were to start one now it would be.... KS7 Forces of Nature way to soon discussion.

User avatar
Rabbit Burner
Minotaur
Minotaur
Posts: 1241
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:14 am
Location: Ely Cambridgeshire UK

Re: KS6 Forces of Nature way to soon discussion

Post by Rabbit Burner » Mon May 21, 2018 4:11 am

kodiakbear wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 4:03 am
kodiakbear wrote:
Thu May 25, 2017 4:02 am
In my tradition of way to soon discussions I present KS6 Forces of Nature.

Yes that's right we have not even started KS5s awesome return to the Dwarvenite dungeon and I am starting a discussion about a possible return to caverns and other natural terrain for KS6.

First off I have no idea what thoughts if any Stefan and crew have for KS6 but I do know that as soon as they are rested after KS5 they are going to have to start planning KS6 if they want to get the KS schedule back on schedule. But quite frankly a return to Dwarvenite caverns and other nature terrain makes since for KS6. So here we go.


This was a fun topic and if nothing else KS6 is a return to caverns.
Does this mean its time to start the thread 'KS7 The way of the City the way to soon discussion' ?
I am the Game and I want to Play

User avatar
kodiakbear
Minotaur
Minotaur
Posts: 1762
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:28 am

Re: KS6 Forces of Nature way to soon discussion

Post by kodiakbear » Mon May 21, 2018 4:03 am

kodiakbear wrote:
Thu May 25, 2017 4:02 am
In my tradition of way to soon discussions I present KS6 Forces of Nature.

Yes that's right we have not even started KS5s awesome return to the Dwarvenite dungeon and I am starting a discussion about a possible return to caverns and other natural terrain for KS6.

First off I have no idea what thoughts if any Stefan and crew have for KS6 but I do know that as soon as they are rested after KS5 they are going to have to start planning KS6 if they want to get the KS schedule back on schedule. But quite frankly a return to Dwarvenite caverns and other nature terrain makes since for KS6. So here we go.


This was a fun topic and if nothing else KS6 is a return to caverns.

GODofwar
Minotaur
Minotaur
Posts: 1955
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:46 pm
Location: Midwest

Re: KS6 Forces of Nature way to soon discussion

Post by GODofwar » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:50 pm

unclebilly wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:41 am
One thing I would like to see in the next KS would be some crystal formations. Like the gale force 9 crystals that are OOP. Now that we know GF can make clear and colored stuff these would be great to have.
I was lucky enough to buy a batch of these when they were going out, at our big national wargames convention a decade ago.

The Chief Least Weasel of Valoria (Pretendant)
Totus KS Delenda Sunt, except KS5
WeaselWarGod

User avatar
dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord
Posts: 2733
Joined: Thu May 02, 2013 7:13 pm
Location: Nagoya Japan

Re: KS6 Forces of Nature way to soon discussion

Post by dice4hire » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:47 pm

I agree.

2000th post!
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

User avatar
Spiropolous the Minotaur
Orc
Orc
Posts: 443
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:59 am

Re: KS6 Forces of Nature way to soon discussion

Post by Spiropolous the Minotaur » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:18 pm

Oh yes, trees MUST be modular of course:)

User avatar
Rabbit Burner
Minotaur
Minotaur
Posts: 1241
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:14 am
Location: Ely Cambridgeshire UK

Re: KS6 Forces of Nature way to soon discussion

Post by Rabbit Burner » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:51 pm

kodiakbear wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:37 am
Spiropolous the Minotaur wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:55 pm
we don't make cheap....but we do make awesome:)

Don't give up hope.....
I know if you guys can figure out how to do a modular Dwarvenite tree system it will be awesome.

Awesome trees with walkways and platforms for CBS houses hopefully with a half elf/robin hood vibe.
Most certainly Awesome and we agree with the bear a modular Dwarvenite tree system be more awesomeness
I am the Game and I want to Play

User avatar
dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord
Posts: 2733
Joined: Thu May 02, 2013 7:13 pm
Location: Nagoya Japan

Re: KS6 Forces of Nature way to soon discussion

Post by dice4hire » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:40 am

Sounds like some ideas are floating around. I'm sure there are dozens to hundreds of pieces fully or partially developed at the studio for further Kses.
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

User avatar
kodiakbear
Minotaur
Minotaur
Posts: 1762
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:28 am

Re: KS6 Forces of Nature way to soon discussion

Post by kodiakbear » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:37 am

Spiropolous the Minotaur wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:55 pm
we don't make cheap....but we do make awesome:)

Don't give up hope.....
I know if you guys can figure out how to do a modular Dwarvenite tree system it will be awesome.

Awesome trees with walkways and platforms for CBS houses hopefully with a half elf/robin hood vibe.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests