KS6 Forces of Nature way to soon discussion

William
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: KS6 Forces of Nature way to soon discussion

Post by William » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:15 pm

Good luck, they have been using my ideas for decades. ;)
Sir William of the Basalt Region of Mythras
( aka: Rock Breaker Bill - Column Barron of BRoM )

oddbender
Orc
Orc

Post by oddbender » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:13 pm

electricmotorcycles wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:31 pm
Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:38 pm
speaking of trees, i just made a FFT [no not fast fourier transform], fast forest terrain. i combined 55 small-large trees for $11 with paint and broken drop-in ceiling tiles too make a semi modular forest. add in a path or stream and it makes a 2' x 2' area. note the 3 huge trees cost $4.81

IMG_20170802_131839.jpg

IMG_20170802_131529.jpg
based on what i've seen thus far from the dreadhollow, i think DF owes me some royalties ;) [in the form of tiles of course] ;)

Royalties!?! OK, Sir electricmotorcycles of Valoria. ;) I think only Stefan can make that official, but I believe that's the closest to "royalties" you can expect.

electricmotorcycles
Orc
Orc

Post by electricmotorcycles » Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:31 pm

Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:38 pm
speaking of trees, i just made a FFT [no not fast fourier transform], fast forest terrain. i combined 55 small-large trees for $11 with paint and broken drop-in ceiling tiles too make a semi modular forest. add in a path or stream and it makes a 2' x 2' area. note the 3 huge trees cost $4.81

IMG_20170802_131839.jpg

IMG_20170802_131529.jpg
based on what i've seen thus far from the dreadhollow, i think DF owes me some royalties ;) [in the form of tiles of course] ;)

Rabbit Burner
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Rabbit Burner » Mon May 21, 2018 5:04 am

kodiakbear wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 4:18 am
Rabbit Burner wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 4:11 am
kodiakbear wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 4:03 am

This was a fun topic and if nothing else KS6 is a return to caverns.
Does this mean its time to start the thread 'KS7 The way of the City the way to soon discussion' ?
My list of terrain wants and needs is so much longer for wilderness encounters than city encounters that if I were to start one now it would be.... KS7 Forces of Nature way to soon discussion.
Thought of doing that as we are not convinced Cities will the main focus of KS7 if only because we think they will cover a variety of overground environments with additions to Cities, Castles, Mountains and Sewers adding some wilderness encounters.

For us though City and Castle expansion is what we would get most excited about, we mean how many more trees and ruined temples can you have? ........ wait ........... yeah you can never have enough.
Mythrassian Lagomorph Hivemind Minion of the Flaming Bunny Clan

kodiakbear
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by kodiakbear » Mon May 21, 2018 4:18 am

Rabbit Burner wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 4:11 am
kodiakbear wrote:
kodiakbear wrote:
Thu May 25, 2017 4:02 am
In my tradition of way to soon discussions I present KS6 Forces of Nature.

Yes that's right we have not even started KS5s awesome return to the Dwarvenite dungeon and I am starting a discussion about a possible return to caverns and other natural terrain for KS6.

First off I have no idea what thoughts if any Stefan and crew have for KS6 but I do know that as soon as they are rested after KS5 they are going to have to start planning KS6 if they want to get the KS schedule back on schedule. But quite frankly a return to Dwarvenite caverns and other nature terrain makes since for KS6. So here we go.

Does this mean its time to start the thread 'KS7 The way of the City the way to soon discussion' ?
My list of terrain wants and needs is so much longer for wilderness encounters than city encounters that if I were to start one now it would be.... KS7 Forces of Nature way to soon discussion.

Rabbit Burner
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Rabbit Burner » Mon May 21, 2018 4:11 am

kodiakbear wrote:
kodiakbear wrote:

Yes that's right we have not even started KS5s awesome return to the Dwarvenite dungeon and I am starting a discussion about a possible return to caverns and other natural terrain for KS6.

First off I have no idea what thoughts if any Stefan and crew have for KS6 but I do know that as soon as they are rested after KS5 they are going to have to start planning KS6 if they want to get the KS schedule back on schedule. But quite frankly a return to Dwarvenite caverns and other nature terrain makes since for KS6. So here we go.

Mythrassian Lagomorph Hivemind Minion of the Flaming Bunny Clan

kodiakbear
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by kodiakbear » Mon May 21, 2018 4:03 am

kodiakbear wrote:

GODofwar
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by GODofwar » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:50 pm

unclebilly wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:41 am
One thing I would like to see in the next KS would be some crystal formations. Like the gale force 9 crystals that are OOP. Now that we know GF can make clear and colored stuff these would be great to have.
I was lucky enough to buy a batch of these when they were going out, at our big national wargames convention a decade ago.

The Chief Least Weasel of Valoria (Pretendant)
Totus KS Delenda Sunt, except KS5
WeaselWarGod

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by dice4hire » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:47 pm

I agree.

2000th post!
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

Spiropolous the Minotaur
Orc
Orc

Post by Spiropolous the Minotaur » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:18 pm

Oh yes, trees MUST be modular of course:)