Modular City System KS3

Kickstarter Updates - see the Kickstarter 4 Forum for updates on the current Kickstarter. This is for previous Kickstarters.
dandare
Ogre
Ogre

Re: Modular City System KS3

Post by dandare » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:22 pm

...I like that the sewers will look 'wet n slimy'.
Gets my Thumbs up.

Don't get me wrong I will still clap and cheer those people that will still want to fill them up with clear resin to add 'depth'. (and IF those water fillers became add-ons... throw more money at the KS)

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by dice4hire » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:09 am

Spiropolous the Minotaur wrote:here are some spilled beans of the sewer color on the day of the shoot....the 1" x 2" long walls and 1"x2" sidewalks are green slimed....they will still work well when adding a dungeon section anywhere you want, or even just running your sewer straight through a cavern or dungeon..they are really, really modular...there is also included a 1" x1' floor piece for modularity purposes...also the center area will be glossed...I decided against putting anything in the sewer because i think you folks can add your own muck if desired...
I do like the new colors a lot more, very slimy looking.
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

kodiakbear
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by kodiakbear » Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:28 am

moes1980
Goblin
Goblin

Post by moes1980 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:35 am

Looks so cool!!!! March 8th huh? So looking forward to this! Between caverns, dungeons, and now sewers and cities, I can almost reconstruct any portion of a campaign world, which is really cool!

kitenerd
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by kitenerd » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:24 pm

3yr old twins (plus a 10yr old) - i'll be able to eek out 5 minutes to look, but not much more ;)
"Miniatures?, sure sign of a petty mind!" - 'The Women' 1939

JenneyOC
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by JenneyOC » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:34 pm

Heard something about a live stream... perhaps that could entertain the kids? no? I am going to give it a shot for my munchkin...

kitenerd
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by kitenerd » Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:07 pm

Leave it to Stefan to make my decision harder... ;) - slimy walls are better, but i am still going to take a wait and see - I would really like to so some chalky earthy brown (think egyptian pyramids) color walls to have a totally different look - but oooohhh the slimy just makes those pics look great... i could just back twice, once of painted and once for unpainted... didn't someone mention my liver would grow back?

March 8th - check: Wife out of town, so all i need to do is duct tape the three kids together and i can geek out on the start of KS3!!!!
"Miniatures?, sure sign of a petty mind!" - 'The Women' 1939

Crimson_King_of_the_Tower
Ogre
Ogre

Post by Crimson_King_of_the_Tower » Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:36 pm

Is it the 8th yet maaaaaaaaan! So we have seen a good but of the underneath of the city I can't wait to see more of what lies above. This is turning out to be amazing!!

Spiropolous the Minotaur
Orc
Orc

Post by Spiropolous the Minotaur » Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:25 pm

here are some spilled beans of the sewer color on the day of the shoot....the 1" x 2" long walls and 1"x2" sidewalks are green slimed....they will still work well when adding a dungeon section anywhere you want, or even just running your sewer straight through a cavern or dungeon..they are really, really modular...there is also included a 1" x1' floor piece for modularity purposes...also the center area will be glossed...I decided against putting anything in the sewer because i think you folks can add your own muck if desired...
Attachments
ssafe-13.jpg
ssafe-13.jpg (138.11 KiB) Viewed 8218 times
safe-12.jpg
safe-12.jpg (180.24 KiB) Viewed 8218 times

Audles
Ogre
Ogre

Post by Audles » Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:12 pm

I have a box of Bones 2 figures that say I'm getting DF KS3 painted.

Also, I really like the look of the sewers. I'm sure I'll like the new paint scheme too. They're looking quite good.

Return to “Kickstarter Updates”