Anyone else get there's yet?!

Kickstarter Updates - see the Kickstarter 4 Forum for updates on the current Kickstarter. This is for previous Kickstarters.
galahad
Orc
Orc

Re:Anyone else get there's yet?!

Post by galahad » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:13 pm

Wentacross the border to maine(about 1 hr away) and picked up my 15 sets and 16 addons . There's a Lot of drybrushing in my immediate future...
Pontifex Maximus of Valoria
320 Dwarvenite/140 Resin

TexasStu
Orc
Orc

Post by TexasStu » Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:23 am

Mine arrived today (10 sets plus stretch and 7 add-ons)
I had one discrepancy (1 missing piece) which I will discuss in my review thread which I plan to post all my personal observations in.

Wiglaf
Goblin
Goblin

Post by Wiglaf » Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:11 am

The packages arrived yesterday. Funny story though, I didn't receive the email saying that they were even on their way until today. Thankfully I was a little late leaving my place for a shipping trip before work because they came just as I was leaving. I spent the day going over everything, especially the eight chamber of sorrows sets, and getting all of the pieces sorted so that all floors were together and all walls were stored in the same boxes. Tomorrow I'll probably label the boxes or go shopping for some kind of wheeled plastic storage drawers. Oh happy day!

Keeblerorc
Orc
Orc

Post by Keeblerorc » Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:13 pm

My two box's hit the porch this morning and I could feel the sun rise ....Oh so Warm and Happy.
johnkeebler@charter.net
Keeblerorc on FaceBook

dafrca
Ogre
Ogre

Post by dafrca » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:51 pm

Still no emails, but 2 very heavy boxes were dropped off at my home today.

So the sun is out, life is great.

Can't wait to unpack them.

TexasStu
Orc
Orc

Post by TexasStu » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:28 pm

Meanwhile in Texas... My wife sent me this pic while I'm at work:
87lbs and I hope there isn't damage on that top box!
Attachments
image-408d22a23beb587798713a6f33312488.jpg
image-408d22a23beb587798713a6f33312488.jpg (87.56 KiB) Viewed 3766 times

Failedlegend
Kobold
Kobold

Post by Failedlegend » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:10 pm

Update to any canadians: Customs hates cool things and have been holding our DF shipments but apparently Jeff is hoping to get our shipments to most of us by Monday or Tuesday

2) Canada: We are resolving some minor Customs paperwork. While the warehouse is optimistic about shipping soon, my concern about avoiding import problems at the individual recipient level means we will likely ship on Monday or Tuesday of next week.

jasdotcom
Ogre
Ogre

Post by jasdotcom » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:31 pm

*BREATHES GIANT SIGH OF RELIEF*
I just got word from Fedex Ground that my Game Tiles will be delivered today.
(Seattle, Wa. area, for those keeping track)

I want to thank Stefan and Jeff for giving me this perpetual, can't-wait-until-Christmas-morning feeling that I've been experiencing this last month for the first time in 35 years.

And thanks, in advance, for your dedication to what I'm sure will be another masterful product ;-)

*SIDE NOTE*
To give everyone a sense of just how perfectly the Game Tiles Kickstarter has been orchestrated, please consider this:

At the same time I participated in the Dwarven Forge campaign in April I also contributed to a much smaller, $10 Kickstarter (regarding the manufacture of 20 PLAYING CARDS) in order to *test* the Kickstarter delivery process before the more expensive Game Tiles project were to arrive.

Now, six months later, Dwarven Forge is fulfilling an internationally processed, multi-million dollar, worldwide order ON TIME while the other project has offered nothing but excuses. Click here to see what I mean: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ma ... lf-0/posts

In a nutshell: Dwarven Forge is running at a level of professionalism rarely seen by companies 100x larger and I tip my cap to them.

Failedlegend
Kobold
Kobold

Post by Failedlegend » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:25 pm

Waiting patiently for ours to arrive...its shipping to my buddies place since that's where we play most of the time (she has a house and a wicked basement setup where-as the rest of either either live in bachelor or basement apartments)

Really hoping it comes soon as we're going away for 2 weeks on Nov.1st, a little worried it might disappear from the local delivery peoples warehouse in that time, also a little nervous we haven't received any sort of notification like other seem to have (only thing I'm going on is the fundafull thinking that says my order has not been shipped)

Last thing I'm worried about is our local fedex guys are kind of dumb (so yeah nothing to do with DF) my friend lives at 2025-25 and the fedex guys constantly deliver stuff to 2015-25 across the street

Enough about my paranoia, Any other Canadians receive theirs yet?

personwholives
Kobold
Kobold

Post by personwholives » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:42 pm

Got mine today. Super pleased. Now I have to figure out where I'm keeping these.... when they're not on the table, that is.

Return to “Kickstarter Updates”