KS Game Tile Trade Room

Kickstarter Updates - see the Kickstarter 4 Forum for updates on the current Kickstarter. This is for previous Kickstarters.
Gryphon
Goblin
Goblin

Re: KS Game Tile Trade Room

Post by Gryphon » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:36 pm

Got 10 demon doors I would be willing to trade for any mix of other doors. And trade 2 for 1 on secret door.

kitenerd
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by kitenerd » Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:29 am

I'm hoping to trade some of the excess in my painted city streets for some painted stone floors - whatever type people feel they have too many of - just cannot afford another $55 add on ;)

I may sell off/trade some extra walls and doors as well (and will assuredly be selling off streets - i don't need THAT many)
"Miniatures?, sure sign of a petty mind!" - 'The Women' 1939

dafrca
Ogre
Ogre

Post by dafrca » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:50 pm

LordDust wrote:I'm hoping to convince some folks to bring goodies to Gen Con this year so we can try a small swap meet among DF fans.
Oh that would be so much fun. I would love to sit and swap both miniatures and stories with some DF fans face to face.

dungeonmastermark

Post by dungeonmastermark » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:45 pm

i will be trading all of my empire roofs
and some of the other bits..

LordDust
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by LordDust » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:26 pm

I'm hoping to convince some folks to bring goodies to Gen Con this year so we can try a small swap meet among DF fans. Anything mini or terrain related would be game. I just enjoy trading and minis, so combining the two is good fun. Plus I prefer trading over ebaying.

I figure that I can use poster tack to put minis on the rooftops. Like I said though, I think I will wait until I see the perches to decide on whether or not I want them. They might be more interesting and useful than they seem.

Duncan_and_Dragons
Orc
Orc

Post by Duncan_and_Dragons » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:07 pm

LordDust wrote: I'm actually not a huge fan of the assassin's perches, though I think I should handle them before I decide anything on those.
Although I am not a fan of the assassin's perch, I think it is great for a "stand" to allow you to move miniatures around on roof tops. I don't think I will ever use it in a building design, but I will use it under a different name/purpose.

I was thinking of either buying a city patrol and trading half the men, or trading half a set of towns folk. But once I own them, I doubt I will part with "my people".

LordDust
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by LordDust » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:41 pm

dafrca wrote:
LordDust wrote:Has anyone decided on anything that they definitely want to trade out of the City Builder set yet?
I will not need the empty boxes when I am done unpacking. I would be willing to trade those.....

Sorry, I just couldn't help myself. :mrgreen:
:lol:
I haven't fully decided yet myself. I do know that if the mystery minis are all the same fig I will probably want to trade one or two of those off for something (whether from this KS or something else). I'm not sure about a couple other items. I'm actually not a huge fan of the assassin's perches, though I think I should handle them before I decide anything on those.

dafrca
Ogre
Ogre

Post by dafrca » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:34 pm

LordDust wrote:Has anyone decided on anything that they definitely want to trade out of the City Builder set yet?
I will not need the empty boxes when I am done unpacking. I would be willing to trade those.....

Sorry, I just couldn't help myself. :mrgreen:

LordDust
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by LordDust » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:50 pm

Has anyone decided on anything that they definitely want to trade out of the City Builder set yet?

Undel
Orc
Orc

Re:KS Game Tile Trade Room

Post by Undel » Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:55 pm

I am offering:
One set unpainted cavern game tiles unopened + one set unpainted cavern stretch goals.

I am looking for:
One set unpainted dungeon game tiles + one set unpainted dungeon tiled stretch goals.

I would prefer to trade within the us so we can both keep shipping reasonable.

Return to “Kickstarter Updates”