KS Game Tile Trade Room

Kickstarter Updates - see the Kickstarter 4 Forum for updates on the current Kickstarter. This is for previous Kickstarters.
Mydienon
Orc
Orc

Re:KS Game Tile Trade Room

Post by Mydienon » Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:41 am

zoroaster100 wrote:

Anyone interested in old-style Master Maze resin dungeon pieces? I have a bunch of those sets and am looking to trade or sell them away to replace most of my collection with Dwarvenite Game Tiles. If I can't find someone here that is interested, I'll put them up on Ebay or try to sell them in a garage sale later this month.

I agree with AnimeSensai -- garage sales are not a good place to offload anything worth more than a few dollars.

I would be glad to trade dwarvenite for resin (depending which sets you have and how much dwarvenite you want). All of my dwarvenite is unpainted.

William
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by William » Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:48 am

Ditto with Jenney on the Snake Entrance.
Would love a painted and bejewelled one.
Sir William of the Basalt Region of Mythras
( aka: Rock Breaker Bill - Column Barron of BRoM )

JenneyOC
Ogre
Ogre

Post by JenneyOC » Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:07 am

Hi all...

I got all unpainted GT caverns as I like to paint... but I am in LOVE with the painted snake mouth entrance. If anyone has too many of this particular entrance (i.e. multiple Wicked Additions Add-Ons), or just doesn't like it or think they will use it, I would be happy to trade for it.

I only have dwarvenite and I purchased everything unpainted (expect for the mushrooms... got them painted), but if there is a piece that you are super partial to and I have one to part with, let's talk.

socalcanuck
Orc
Orc

Post by socalcanuck » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:41 am

zoroaster100:

Send me an email if you still want to trade your resin.

socalcanuck hotmail dot com

tattooedtoad
Orc
Orc

Post by tattooedtoad » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:24 am

If they are anything like the hellscape series I'd love to have a set myself

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:13 am

After seeing them in person, if anyone doesn't like their painted lava sets/rivers, please let me know at animesensei (at) msn (dot) com and I'll take them off of your hands. :)
106 Resin and 159 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

dungeonmastermark

Post by dungeonmastermark » Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:23 pm

i could use a extra set of unpainted water tiles...

anyone got a extra set ?

monkplayer
Ogre
Ogre

Post by monkplayer » Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:51 pm

MUSHROOMS...I Wannnntss them!

Every set of DF I own is all tabless. NOTE: even sets that don't come tabless have been converted to tabless. I m willing to trade a basic Room & Passage set or 2 groups of mushrooms. I have dozens of DF pillars, another companies pillars, Dark Knight Comic issue 1-65 boarded and bagged since new in very good condition. professionally painted Reaper minis, Pathfinder minis, hundreds of D&D minis, and extra D&D stat cards, Pathfinder Player Companions, Resin large boats,Goblin Pack, etc,.
"Keep the Dice Rollin"

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:15 pm

zoroaster100 wrote:

Anyone interested in old-style Master Maze resin dungeon pieces? I have a bunch of those sets and am looking to trade or sell them away to replace most of my collection with Dwarvenite Game Tiles. If I can't find someone here that is interested, I'll put them up on Ebay or try to sell them in a garage sale later this month.

Whatever you do, don't sell them at a garage sale. You'll be offered pennies on the dollar for them. If you don't want to deal with ebay, a 10-20% discount off of ebay prices here will get you offers in no time.
106 Resin and 159 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

zoroaster100
Ogre
Ogre

Post by zoroaster100 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:52 pm