The NEXT kickstarter?! Number 3!

Kickstarter Updates - see the Kickstarter 4 Forum for updates on the current Kickstarter. This is for previous Kickstarters.
blinky
Orc
Orc

Re: The NEXT kickstarter?! Number 3!

Post by blinky » Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:28 pm

Nice to have a working forum again.

I'm will be in for KS3, but for probably for less than KS2.
In celebration of the new forum was there supposed to be some KS3 spoiler images, if so

Awaiting the beans .....

TK 266
Orc
Orc

Post by TK 266 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:57 pm

finally back on the forums. March KS start date bites for me, way to soon. I will be dropping a lot less $$ than the last two KS.
Order 66? Isn't that the Kung Pao Chicken?

zoroaster100
Ogre
Ogre

Post by zoroaster100 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:29 pm

Yippee!! I can post again! I was getting worried that the forum issues might delay the Kickstarter. Any news of when Kickstarter 3 will launch?

Crimson_King_of_the_Tower
Ogre
Ogre

Post by Crimson_King_of_the_Tower » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:57 pm

I have the bulk of my ax return plus birthday money to throw at it so I cant wait to see what all this next one entails!

JasonYoung
Orc
Orc

Post by JasonYoung » Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:41 pm

March... I am not prepared...

Also... yay for the Forum being back online!

LordDust
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by LordDust » Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:45 pm

I have a simple way to control wife aggro. I use aggro reduction techniques in advance. By generating a negative aggro score I can get away with more! A bit of fine dining, both out and home cooked with her favorite wine is a good start. Then I often make sure to field the toddler while she gets a nap in... a few small clothing shopping trips (mine likes clothes, YMMV) or one big one. I am also skilled in massage and have training as a physical therapy aid, so I can relieve all the joint pain and muscle tension.

I also let her have her way nine times out of ten with very little debate, so she can't really tell me no very easily on the few things I feel strongly about. The only thing that stands between me and all the KS goodness I want is the actual budget and my ability to earn extra side money. Since my state requires licensing for massage and joint manipulation I can't use that to make money unless I have a supervising physical therapist, but I can do a plethora of odd jobs. Hopefully plenty rear their heads over the next couple months!

Runeweaver
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Runeweaver » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:33 am

Really wish I had some sneak peaks on this. I know it will be awesome, but I have the opportunity to begin piece-mealing a MBA Castle. I'm sure that in 2-3 months I could have it together. Holding back on purchasing some of the things I would have normally snapped up because of this KS3.

KS3 should add a lot of elements that I always wanted DF to produce. Hope it isn't too big, as then I'll be experiencing wife agro. Easier to ask for forgiveness, than for permission.

kodiakbear
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re:The NEXT kickstarter?! Number 3!

Post by kodiakbear » Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:30 am

amykins3 wrote:

is there any chance we can see the photo's again? I didnt get to see them before they got pulled down.

I am not sure, Stefan may not be able login to the forums. ;)

dafrca
Ogre
Ogre

Post by dafrca » Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:16 pm

Please note there are several of the pictures in that thread that are also now just little red Xs.

JenneyOC
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by JenneyOC » Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:26 pm

which would be totally my fault bc autocorrect hates me

you can always click on the link under your Welcome NAME in the upper left corner of the forms page to

"Show Latest Posts"

That is how I see all the new posts and can look through older threads that are in order by last posted to.

Return to “Kickstarter Updates”