KS 2 Shipping Updates

Kickstarter Updates - see the Kickstarter 4 Forum for updates on the current Kickstarter. This is for previous Kickstarters.
angelamadawk
Kobold
Kobold

Re:KS 2 Shipping Updates

Post by angelamadawk » Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:22 pm

LordDust wrote:

In your shoes I would contact FedEx directly and ask about that. If they can't figure out what is going on, then I would contact the DF team for help dealing with them.

I sent them an email through Fundafull and got an answer the same day. There was a delay for the canadian shipments but everything should work fine on monday with the tracking. Canada soon™

raymunji
Goblin
Goblin

Post by raymunji » Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:26 pm

Second part of my shipment arrived yesterday (paints and stuff)
I know that there has been a few hiccups here and there for people but my experience has been good I have been well informed of where the project has been at the whole time and what I received has been what I expected to receive.

While it's not pleasant not getting what you have paid for straight away,
if you take into account the amount of backers and the amount of product that needed to be shipped out, the percentage of miss-packs is very low and I can tell from reading this post that DF are doing their best to correct things as quickly as possible and for that I give them 2 thumbs up well done DF.

Ray
Brisbane, Australia.

p.s I will be back for KS3 no matter what it is.

LordDust
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by LordDust » Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:25 pm

In your shoes I would contact FedEx directly and ask about that. If they can't figure out what is going on, then I would contact the DF team for help dealing with them.

angelamadawk
Kobold
Kobold

Post by angelamadawk » Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:35 pm

has anyone from the Ottawa region in Canada received his shipment yet?

I've had the FedEx confirmation that the package was sent but the tracking number has never worked for me in the past 2 weeks. Keeps saying package cannot be tracked at the given time I check the number.

theshunter
Kobold
Kobold

Post by theshunter » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:25 am

I'm happy to report I got my sets here in the states on Friday. Was working all weekend, so wasn't able to open them up until last night.

Thank you everyone for everything!

Thod
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Thod » Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:21 pm

All European reship requests (missing sets or wrong sets) are now with the warehouse and should go out tomorrow or Wednesday.

I'm glad that I contacted everyone first as we avoided a mismatch of narrow passages (cavern vs dungeon) and one customer liked to combine it with an order.

I'm sure a few more issues will trickle in over the next 10 days. We will deal with them as they come in. But overall it seems so far a very small number.

Zaltar of Valoria
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Zaltar of Valoria » Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:11 pm

Great:)

Gramlot2
Kobold
Kobold

Post by Gramlot2 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:48 pm

Stephan thank you for the answer. Jay, Johanna and Thod sent me emails and I feel in good hands ;)

Zaltar of Valoria
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Zaltar of Valoria » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:35 am

Gramlot2 wrote:

I received the package. Unfortunately, all the sets are not painted while I had chosen the painted sets version in the pledge manager. I have not received either the Cavern Paint pack but I think it would be shipped from the USA in a separate package. The rest of the package (Ice Cavern X 2 and Lizardman Clan ) is complete and OK.

Yesterday, I sent an email with some pictures at dwarvenforgeinfo@gmail.com but I have not received any answer yet. Someone else had the same problem?

I am SO sorry Gramlot, obviously something went wrong....we will now pay for the issue, but of course, we will make sure you get what you ordered in the way you wanted it....sorry for the mistake! Jay or Johanna will be taking care of you very soon...

raymunji
Goblin
Goblin

Post by raymunji » Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:02 pm

Sweet just got my notice my paints have been shipped.
should arrive a day or 2 after I get back from Papua New Guinea.

just in time for me to do a little Christmas caverns painting :)

Return to “Kickstarter Updates”