KS 2 Shipping Updates

Kickstarter Updates - see the Kickstarter 4 Forum for updates on the current Kickstarter. This is for previous Kickstarters.
Endar
Orc
Orc

Re:KS 2 Shipping Updates

Post by Endar » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:03 pm

@Shapur
thanks for your anwser, I didn't partecipate to KS1 so for me is the first time..
I'm not sure if I understood correctly..you say that you received your stuff with vat and toll paid by DF...but you mean that we don't have to pay custom fees? are already included in the shipping cost that we paid? (seems too good to be like that :)) or you had to pay the courier this money?

Shapur
Kobold
Kobold

Post by Shapur » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:34 am

@endar

Stefan said that it would go the same way as last kickstarter, i got my stuff with toll and vat paid by dwarvenforge. But last time the stuff went into the eu over the united kingdom (20% vat), germany only takes 19 % vat.

I still wonder what happend with the container, normaly it wouldn't be delayed at the german tax clearing sites at the ports. Ok only if you roll a blunder.

pacarat
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by pacarat » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:31 am

Got a shipping notice last night. Fedex says they hit Utah at 0430 this morning. Due in tomorrow - 6 boxes, 170 lbs.

Endar
Orc
Orc

Post by Endar » Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:48 am

any news about arrived shipment in EU?
from what I understood there is a container in Germany, and from there all the stuff will be sent to other EU countries...
correct?

someone know how are managed the custom fees? I mean, what "confuse" me, is the fact that I will receive the shipment from inside the EU...
I will have to pay directly taxes to the courier? (Fedex/DHL/etc )

brvheart
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by brvheart » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:12 pm

There be caverns here! Mine showed up this afternoon. Have only had a chance to unpack a water set so far, but it looks great! Most of mine are unpainted.

Kradlo
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Kradlo » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:20 pm

My boxes arrived this morning. I'm working on unpacking them. So far I've done the lava sets ("Feelin' hot, hot, hot!"), the mushrooms (awesome!), and the cavern elevations set (loaded with possibilities).

I'll have to work on the rest later; I have a Skarlock Thrall to finish painting for my Cryx forces. :D
Make Mine Master Maze!

dafrca
Ogre
Ogre

Post by dafrca » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:43 pm

I received my shipment and now all of the people are happy. Got to love how happy they get when they pop open the box and see the tiles. They are great.

Thank You

Xav_Dwarf
Goblin
Goblin

Post by Xav_Dwarf » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:35 am

On Tuesday FedEx said the delivery was expected on Friday (after Thanksgiving). On Tuesday late afternoon, it updated to a date of Wednesday!

/skip ahead

All I've got to say is, "Wow!"

I got the basic items, floors, elevations, and such in grey. I am lousy at painting, but I figure if I can paint anything, the basic pieces would be the ones to go for. So with that in mind, I decided to get the "neat" pieces pre-painted. So that is how I ordered the Lava, Water, the Additions pack, and the mushrooms.

Let's just say my jaw pretty much hit the floor. The paint-work on those pieces is amazing! The detail is truly stunning - especially on the mushrooms. I'm not sure what I was expecting, probably along the lines as what you get with pre-painted (factory) minis. But what I got was more like the pro-painted pieces you see in the display cases at the local hobby shop.

So to whomever did your painting, hats off! And thank you for the effort!

:D

kitenerd
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by kitenerd » Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:48 pm

They're here! They're here! They're here!!!!

I promised a friend we would unbox together so i am staring at the pile wishfully... I did open one base set to take a sneak peek and they look awesome. The dwarvenite has a natural shinyness to it (that i don't remember from dungeons). It makes the cracks and crevicces where the paint didn't reach sparkle and shine as if they are wet or have mica in them. VEry cool effect!!!

Thanks for all my goodness. I will do a full on review later!
"Miniatures?, sure sign of a petty mind!" - 'The Women' 1939

Shapur
Kobold
Kobold

Post by Shapur » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:13 am

All quite in germany, still no KS2-Stuff no tracking id for my 10 sets and 18 add ons.

Return to “Kickstarter Updates”