Corner Posts

Kickstarter Updates - see the Kickstarter 4 Forum for updates on the current Kickstarter. This is for previous Kickstarters.
dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: Corner Posts

Post by dice4hire » Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:16 pm

It is ok useful for a large pledge that wants to not use flat roofs now, but with a wall pack or a floor pack it could become necessary.

For Hamlet, I could theoretically use 8 more corner posts, so and Empire or Capital could use the whole set. STill, it is not needed for me.
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

kodiakbear
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by kodiakbear » Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:55 pm

I think it is.

Not all the free floor items came with posts.

biowizard
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by biowizard » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:40 am

I don't get the corner post add on either, unless it is to be used with something else about to come out. Could anyone tell us if they plan getting one and why?

kitenerd
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Corner Posts

Post by kitenerd » Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:40 am

Uhm... i am usually pretty quick to figure these things out, but i have been puzzling on this all day and i just don't get it...

Why would we buy more corner posts?

Base set has enough corners for all the floors. Stretch goals have enough corners for 1/2 the addl floors. So the only reason i can see that you would need more corners is if EVERYTHING you built was 4x4 and EVERYTHING had a peaked roof.

What we need is the Longer straight wall connector.

And we need a Wall End (only one groove).

There is also the possibility of the Longer straight wall T, but this is really better handled by 1 corner next to a Wall End, because otherwise you need a LEFT and a RIGHT version of this T and that gets fiddly very quickly. (Think about it and it will make sense... the interior wall will not run down the middle, but be shifted toward one 4x4 tile or the other. With pins on one end this will require 2 versions of the T).
"Miniatures?, sure sign of a petty mind!" - 'The Women' 1939