KS6 Planning Meeting

Kickstarter Updates - see the Kickstarter 4 Forum for updates on the current Kickstarter. This is for previous Kickstarters.
GODofwar
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: KS6 Planning Meeting

Post by GODofwar » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:05 pm

LadySabelle wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:15 am
The security trolls that guard the entrance to The Forge have secrecy sensors and bean-proof walls of force. I'm afraid that even if you were to send us buggy pizzas, they'd be stopped at the door. If you want to send some to the hotel, they'd be appreciated by us clay miners! ;)
Ummm....not suggesting anything....but a reminder to the Trolls that prior to being an attorney I spent 27 years in military intelligence.....

The Chief Least Weasel of Valoria (Pretendant)
Totus KS Delenda Sunt, except KS5
WeaselWarGod

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by dice4hire » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:06 am

Any more word from Meeting Ver II?
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

DWChancellor
Orc
Orc

Post by DWChancellor » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:59 pm

Or maybe this time they'll cross-promote and offer a storage solution as an option!

Sorry, couldn't help myself.
DW, Chancellor of Valoria, Formally Privy Councilor of Valoria

Vegomatic
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Vegomatic » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:55 pm

Vegomatic wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:53 pm
The next one starts when they are ready.
And hopefully not a moment before.

Vegomatic
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Vegomatic » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:53 pm

With all the forward thinking and obvious planning that happened with this kick starter... perhaps they padded the ship date. That way if they ran over CNY they should still have a good ship date. If their product hits the water before CNY they ship early. Win/Win.

The next one starts when they are ready.

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by dice4hire » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:46 pm

March or April seems unlikely to me, though it would be nice to have a March KS so I can watch it 24/7. I have no idea if there are any production issues but the KS does say April and while DF is usually on time, April usually means the far far end of April.
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

bernyleung
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by bernyleung » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:09 pm

Well, if things go smoothly and boat leaves before Chinese New Year, then I can definitely see the new KS starting in very late March or early April. By then, North American shipping should either be well underway or mostly completed, and lots of KS buzz will be generated from people doing their unboxing videos and pics and first builds (at least for those who got pre-painted stuff).
Hopefully they can get back on track for end of KS by mid-May and an efficient PM phase, so they can offer their traditional August pre-sale again (so we have more opportunity to spread the $ damage around).

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:10 pm

When do we think the next kickstarter will start? I'm assuming May, as KS5 is due to deliver in April. All other DF kickstarters, except KS5, started in March however. KS5 was delayed due to KS4 production delays. I don't think they'd start a new campaign without the majority of KS5 being delivered. May seems reasonable to me.

Also, we need a KS6 forum before beans start spilling and we don't have a place to put them.
106 Resin and 202 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

LadySabelle
Ogre
Ogre

Post by LadySabelle » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:41 pm

We aren't slaves! We are willing, paid miners even if our days sometimes last for 12+ hours. There isn't space in the Forge for sleeping. (though Drew somehow managed to take daily naps under a table in the Foundry) The hotel is a block or two away from the Forge.
Unless I specifically state that my information is directly from Valoria, my comments are just my own opinions.
http://ladysabelledesigns.com/

Rabbit Burner
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Rabbit Burner » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:15 am

LadySabelle wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:15 am
The security trolls that guard the entrance to The Forge have secrecy sensors and bean-proof walls of force. I'm afraid that even if you were to send us buggy pizzas, they'd be stopped at the door. If you want to send some to the hotel, they'd be appreciated by us clay miners! ;)
mmmmm buggy pizza ........ does that come with a stuffed crust ?

Will have to contact the upper east side Bunny clans and see if we can get an ears up.
Mythrassian Lagomorph Hivemind Minion of the Flaming Bunny Clan