DF KS$ err, KS4 - Castle Kickstarter

Please post your thoughts and reviews of our new line of Dwarvenite Game Tiles here.
AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: DF KS$ err, KS4 - Castle Kickstarter

Post by AnimeSensei » Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:30 am

Spiropolous the Minotaur wrote:I can say this:
CBS has given you the "basic" pieces for your City....KS4 is going to raise the bar in many directions...there are just SO MANY wonderful pieces we are working on that will vastly improve your kingdom...
So does this mean that KS4 will be on the measurement scale of CBS and not the other lines?
100 Resin and 237 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

frank weaver
Goblin
Goblin

Post by frank weaver » Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:04 am

So show us a few? Please? :lol:

Spiropolous the Minotaur
Orc
Orc

Post by Spiropolous the Minotaur » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:15 pm

I can say this:
CBS has given you the "basic" pieces for your City....KS4 is going to raise the bar in many directions...there are just SO MANY wonderful pieces we are working on that will vastly improve your kingdom...

Law
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Law » Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 am

Hahahahaha, if I ever say "I'm passing on that" about DF, it's probably not a safe bet to expect follow through. (Though it took me a year or so to finally get KS2 tiles -- I have so much resin cavern stuff, I got KS2 just to try it out -- and now I have water tiles for the city canal that I don't have to worry about damaging, which is nice).

I'm definitely going to be selling things off, but I'm not sure how much. Sadly, my gaming collection has already been pared down to where I like it, so I don't think I can expect to support KSIV that way. I'll have to sell off other things.

GODofwar
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by GODofwar » Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:30 am

From Dice4Hire: "Anyone want to place bets if Kitenerd is in the first dozen backers of KSIV?
no? First 100? no? First 300?"
kitenerd wrote: I will definitely be a backer, but i am REALLY promising myself i will not be buying base sets. Virtually all the gaming i have done in castles has been roleplay. When it has been the kind of thing that needed terrain it has been mostly curtain wall and gatehouse.
Didn't we go thru this for KS III? Wasn't it Kitenerd I bet on to plunge big? So many tiles ago...memory fading...

Dice4Hire, you're on. Kitnerd for a base set of some size in the first 300. What's the bet?

As for me, I'm focusing on selling stuff. So my wargame bank account is where it was before KSIII ate it alive.

Umm...kitenerd...you know, an entire adventure could be run in a castle...chasing the six fingered man from corridor to stair to kitchen...freeing friends from the torture chamber in the basement...escaping through the caverns beneath...listen to the whispers, Kitenerd....

The Least Weasel
Totus KS Delendum Est
WeaselWarGod

kitenerd
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by kitenerd » Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:25 am

I'm always late to the dance... Who am i kidding? I am always late to everything i do!

I will definitely be a backer, but i am REALLY promising myself i will not be buying base sets. Virtually all the gaming i have done in castles has been roleplay. When it has been the kind of thing that needed terrain it has been mostly curtain wall and gatehouse.

I am prepared for my defenses to crumble, but i am still trying to rally my troops to stay strong!
"Miniatures?, sure sign of a petty mind!" - 'The Women' 1939

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by dice4hire » Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:14 am

Anyone want to place bets if Kitenerd is in the first dozen backers of KSIV?

no? First 100?

no? First 300?
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

kitenerd
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by kitenerd » Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:04 am

Law wrote:In the end, I think I may go pretty damn big on KSIV.
Really Law, you are going to abandon me? I thought we were standing together chanting "I will skip KS4, I will skip KS4" Wasn't that the big lie we told ourselves when we broke the piggy bank on KS3???

I got my year end statement for my personal credit card - DF was 1/3 of my expenditures on myself for all of last year.

I am still in denial. I will sit out KS4 (what you visualize will materialize...). I will sit out KS4. Maybe just a couple of add-ons...
"Miniatures?, sure sign of a petty mind!" - 'The Women' 1939

LordDust
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by LordDust » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:28 pm

I do not how much I can spend past my base pledge yet, but if I have the room I would go in for clear water tiles. I would also like to see more done with clear cavern pieces. LED additions and things that can be done for ice, fire, and even magical caverns and flows make this a really cool set of stuff IMO.

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by dice4hire » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:22 pm

I would love a clear water set also.
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

Return to “Kickstarter Game Tiles Feedback”