Kickstarter 3 Builds

Please post your thoughts and reviews of our new line of Dwarvenite Game Tiles here.
LordDust
Minotaur
Minotaur

Re: Kickstarter 3 Builds

Post by LordDust » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:18 pm

Audles wrote:
LordDust wrote: Is all of that included in the package? They certainly didn't convey that at all if that's the case. If so, it is a far better deal than the render conveyed!
Yep! That's all in the case. It's actually quite a good deal for $50 I thought. The little plastic bottles and bits are what put me over... But it took a good deal of searching around to confirm they were in the box.
Awesome! They really didn't market that well, I had a distinctly different impression. They need to step up their communication game a bit there. I will have to make that a higher priority then.

Audles
Ogre
Ogre

Post by Audles » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:07 pm

LordDust wrote: Is all of that included in the package? They certainly didn't convey that at all if that's the case. If so, it is a far better deal than the render conveyed!
Yep! That's all in the case. It's actually quite a good deal for $50 I thought. The little plastic bottles and bits are what put me over... But it took a good deal of searching around to confirm they were in the box.

LordDust
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by LordDust » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:05 pm

Azurecobalt wrote:Here's a picture I took of my Rusty Dragon Inn case incentive. I love it!

Is all of that included in the package? They certainly didn't convey that at all if that's the case. If so, it is a far better deal than the render conveyed!

Audles
Ogre
Ogre

Post by Audles » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:04 pm

Azurecobalt wrote:Here's a picture I took of my Rusty Dragon Inn case incentive. I love it!

Thanks! What I really like about this set is that the pieces of the bar are modular. So they even have a use in non-bar situations as simple cupboards. Pretty useful piece all things considered.

Azurecobalt
Kobold
Kobold

Post by Azurecobalt » Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:59 pm

Here's a picture I took of my Rusty Dragon Inn case incentive. I love it!

LordDust
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by LordDust » Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:38 pm

Audles wrote:
AnimeSensei wrote:
LordDust wrote: Any chance you could post a couple pictures? All I have seen so far are digital renders.
I would like to see them next to comparable DF or Hirst Arts pieces if possible.
I picked up the last one at my FLGS yesterday along with an old Mage Knight artifacts 2 set! If I have time tonight, I'll do a quick set up with the Inn to show it off. It's actually quite cool. I don't think it's near as nice as the one I'll get from Dwarven Forge, but the extra baggy of bottles is a really nice touch. Just adds the UMPH without being fragile.
Nice, the renders I have seen didn't really convey that there were any bits, they all looked attached. That artifact set can actually be pretty awesome with just a wee bit of touch up IMO and is usable right out of the package.

Audles
Ogre
Ogre

Post by Audles » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:39 pm

AnimeSensei wrote:
LordDust wrote:
DarkAcroyear wrote:
Understood.

My Paizo Tavern arrived yesterday. It's very nice. Glad it's a separate piece from the random minis. Be aware that all the furniture miniatures in the Rusty Dragon Inn random boxes are all 'rare', so you don't actually get many 'Inn' pieces.
Any chance you could post a couple pictures? All I have seen so far are digital renders.
I would like to see them next to comparable DF or Hirst Arts pieces if possible.
I picked up the last one at my FLGS yesterday along with an old Mage Knight artifacts 2 set! If I have time tonight, I'll do a quick set up with the Inn to show it off. It's actually quite cool. I don't think it's near as nice as the one I'll get from Dwarven Forge, but the extra baggy of bottles is a really nice touch. Just adds the UMPH without being fragile.

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:45 am

LordDust wrote:
DarkAcroyear wrote:
Audles wrote:I did actually! He's super nice. But we communicated over several months about the issue, ways to fix it, etc. It ultimately resulted in a, "sucks for you!" Which, fine I suppose? I don't know, left a sour taste in my mouth. I wouldn't buy from him again based on my experience, but I acknowledge his stuff is cool and he's usually pretty good. Just didn't work out for me particularly.
Understood.
Audles wrote:I may pick up the Paizo Tavern today since it looks like my DF3 is coming Monday!
My Paizo Tavern arrived yesterday. It's very nice. Glad it's a separate piece from the random minis. Be aware that all the furniture miniatures in the Rusty Dragon Inn random boxes are all 'rare', so you don't actually get many 'Inn' pieces.
Any chance you could post a couple pictures? All I have seen so far are digital renders.
100 Resin and 237 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

LordDust
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by LordDust » Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:24 am

DarkAcroyear wrote:
Audles wrote:I did actually! He's super nice. But we communicated over several months about the issue, ways to fix it, etc. It ultimately resulted in a, "sucks for you!" Which, fine I suppose? I don't know, left a sour taste in my mouth. I wouldn't buy from him again based on my experience, but I acknowledge his stuff is cool and he's usually pretty good. Just didn't work out for me particularly.
Understood.
Audles wrote:I may pick up the Paizo Tavern today since it looks like my DF3 is coming Monday!

DarkAcroyear
Goblin
Goblin

Post by DarkAcroyear » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:49 pm

Understood.

Return to “Kickstarter Game Tiles Feedback”