With KS3 in Hand, What do you see you need More of?

Please post your thoughts and reviews of our new line of Dwarvenite Game Tiles here.
Thunder
Orc
Orc

Re: With KS3 in Hand, What do you see you need More of?

Post by Thunder » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:59 pm

Harneloot wrote:Extra floors, roofs and gables.
All of the above and Double Posts. Especially Floors. I would like to find a compatible material to make some larger Floors (4x6, 4x10, 6x8, etc.) to use up all my extra walls and break up the 4x4 grid. I may just resort to plywood, paint it and drill some holes for the posts and walls, but I would prefer something that looks like the existing floors.

Peace

Harneloot
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Harneloot » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:35 pm

Extra floors, roofs and gables.

lostpict
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by lostpict » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:32 pm

I bought Empire, Door Set, 4 Roofs, 2 Tower Battlements, Magnetic Walls, & Stone walls. I ended up needing lots more stone floors and a few more wood floors due to the extra walls I bought (Door set, Magnetic and Stone Walls sets) and 2 extra walls each leftover from each 4x8 buildings storey. I also want some more Tudor roofs.
Regards,

LostPict, Lord High Undertaker of Valoria
Little Men blog - sfdfsfd.wordpress.com

GardenDM
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by GardenDM » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:23 pm

The Tudor Ruins are amazing and highly recommended. You probably won't need them if you're only building "pristine" cities, but they can add a lot of adventure possibilities.

Streets are also amazing and not on your list. If you're able to, I highly recommend getting some streets.

Finally, if you care about your building interiors, you need to pick up a few magnetic accessories sets. They go a long way towards adding great flavor to any room and making it feel more real.

whyteshark
Goblin
Goblin

With KS3 in Hand, What do you see you need More of?

Post by whyteshark » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:49 am

I have my sets sitting at my in-laws (21 hrs away) and they are not coming here until mid March. That being said, for those of you who have yours in-hand, have done some builds etc. What do you find you are 'missing' or need more of to fill out your builds? Are you lacking corner posts, walls, roofs etc.?

I ask because I want an idea of what I might need to purchase once the goods are in the webstore. Plus, this way I have time to beg my wife to let me buy more and I have some justification now based on your input. Help?

Listed below is what I have. I am hoping to actually have a 'fully-functioning' town for D&D games. What else should I be considering?

I have an Empire Pledge, Wicked Accessory x2, Tudor Ruins, Terracotta (Tudor) Roof,
Tavern Accessories x2, Stone Ruins, Slate (Stone) Roof, Monster Sewer, Gables,
Door Set, Deluxe Balconies, Bridge of Valor.

Cheers.
James Gordon, Professor of Valoria

Return to “Kickstarter Game Tiles Feedback”