I have only painted my chasm pack so far but am planning a similar color scheme, just varying the orange with some dull yellows, blues and greens on various sets. I have some floors, elevations and a few other things to paint.
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria
Your earth tone pieces look absolutely fantastic. I really like your paint job. I have 5 sets pre-painted but I also bought 2 sets unpainted that I want to do my own paint job on. I really like how your's turned out.
Here are a few close ups on some individual pieces. The last are the first two monochrome pieces I tested out.
- smaller_pic_016.jpg (0 Bytes) Viewed 2222 times
- smaller_pic_015.jpg (469.26 KiB) Viewed 2222 times
- smaller_pic_014.jpg (485.37 KiB) Viewed 2222 times
- smaller_pic_012.jpg (0 Bytes) Viewed 2222 times
- smaller_pic_011.jpg (453.16 KiB) Viewed 2222 times
Here are my first finished pieces in earth tones. I plan to paint about half my pieces in these earth tones, and about half in a monochrome with a splash of bright color here and there. I would love to see what everyone else does.
- smaller_pic_010.jpg (0 Bytes) Viewed 2231 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest