Dwarven Forge Collections Fan Wiki

Vegomatic
Minotaur
Minotaur

Re: Dwarven Forge Collections Fan Wiki

Post by Vegomatic » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:49 pm

Teulisch wrote:it is quite small text. the original scan was legible, but it seems that posting it made it less readable.
B3-Set of 2 long walls: $15
B-Set of 4- 2" walls: $12
C-Set of 5- 2"x2" floors: $12
BT-Straight wall with 2 lit
torches and 2 un-lit torches: $8
the picture itself is tiny and monocrome, so i cant make out much detail there. hopefully someone with the BT walls can get us a good picture as I dont think i have seen reference to these anywhere beyond this tiny catalog entry.
Thanks! Most helpful.
I believe the BT walls are the torch holder walls from the deluxe room set.

Teulisch
Orc
Orc

Post by Teulisch » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:00 pm

it is quite small text. the original scan was legible, but it seems that posting it made it less readable.
B3-Set of 2 long walls: $15
B-Set of 4- 2" walls: $12
C-Set of 5- 2"x2" floors: $12
BT-Straight wall with 2 lit
torches and 2 un-lit torches: $8
the picture itself is tiny and monocrome, so i cant make out much detail there. hopefully someone with the BT walls can get us a good picture as I dont think i have seen reference to these anywhere beyond this tiny catalog entry.
25 resin sets, 5 KS1 sets, 5 KS2 sets, KS3 Village/Sewer/Streets

Vegomatic
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Vegomatic » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:35 pm

Teulisch wrote:okay, it took some doing, but i have managed to scan the survey(1 page) and catalog(6 pages) into pdf, and saved them on imgur.

I believe these documents were from the room+passage set (with bow ties), and it was just sitting there with my collection, gathering dust.
Teulisch, would you take a look at one of the catalog pages for me? I am updating the wiki page with Pieces Sold as Small Sets with some info from the catalog. The page with the Deluxe Room Set at the top has some Individual Pieces on the lower half of the page. At the bottom Right is a block that says "Now available!." It is just small enough print that I cannot read it from the scan. Could you post the text that is in that block?

Thanks!

GardenDM
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by GardenDM » Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:19 pm

Amazing work everyone! Thank you so much for the hard work on putting this together. The Wiki is really on the way to becoming the definitive reference for Dwarven Forge product on the Internet.

William
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by William » Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:06 am

Here is the 30 Short Passages.

The eBay seller said he might try a better picture when he gets his camera out, rather than his phone. He even seemed thrilled that it was taking place, the Wiki that is. I'll send him a link to it, so maybe he can post directly to the wiki himself. A more straight on picture might be better, but this works for now.
MM-005.jpg
MM-005.jpg (91.79 KiB) Viewed 4044 times
Here are a few other set pictures not on site yet, you chose which to use???
MM023.jpg
MM023.jpg (69.99 KiB) Viewed 4035 times
DWF-MM023.jpg
DWF-MM023.jpg (63.49 KiB) Viewed 4035 times
DWF-MM023-2.jpg
DWF-MM023-2.jpg (57.59 KiB) Viewed 4035 times
Den of Evil Room&passage Set.jpg
Den of Evil Room&passage Set.jpg (70.99 KiB) Viewed 4035 times
DWA-1006a.jpg
DWA-1006a.jpg (98.42 KiB) Viewed 4035 times
DWA-1006b.jpg
DWA-1006b.jpg (129.94 KiB) Viewed 4035 times
I'll keep looking for more, it's fun. :shock:
Sir William of the Basalt Region of Mythras
( aka: Rock Breaker Bill - Column Barron of BRoM )

Vegomatic
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Vegomatic » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:02 pm

Teulisch wrote:very nice to see this project!

another thing to include, may be the old product catalogs, if anyone can scan a copy of them. I have a product catalog from august 2000 from one of my older sets. this includes a listing of a lot of older single pieces from the various sets, and their prices at the time.
there was also a survey 2000, which has an interesting list of minis that were never created... makes me wonder if Stefan has old sculpts for those lying around somewhere. it does refer to future releases, which mentions sewers. to think, that this great idea took 15 years to happen.
The catalog and the survey were posted to the wiki this evening. I see from the catalog that there are several pieces that we do not have on the "master list" yet... At least the catalog is on the site...

If anyone else has catalogs or other documents, please scan them and post them here or, better yet, directly on the wiki.

William
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by William » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:05 pm

I noticed the 30 Short Passage set is up for sale on eBay with 6 other sets. I have requested a clear picture from the box to add to the Wiki. If the seller posts a clearer picture, I'll post it here once they post it on the auction page so one of you can add to Classic Resin page. ;)
Sir William of the Basalt Region of Mythras
( aka: Rock Breaker Bill - Column Barron of BRoM )

Teulisch
Orc
Orc

Post by Teulisch » Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:05 am

Vegomatic wrote: Is it possible that the MM-044-S and the MM-044-S2 boxes are switched?

The Dwarvenforge EU site has both pieces for sale... it shows S to be Hellscape to Cavern and S2 to be Hellscape to DOE. Also the description on the box for S says Single Curve and S2 says Double Curve... which seems more descriptive if they were switched.

Just checking... I understand it could be an inventory typo on the EU site, but it is also possible that your pieces got switched accidentally... just wanting to confirm for the wiki.

Oh wait... Hang on... a quick scan of ebay shows one selling at the end of june... It is in an "S2" box and it is the Hellscape to DOE piece.

Does anyone else have these pieces? Can they confirm?

Thanks!
looking at my collection, S is double curve(caverns), S2 is single curve(DoE).
25 resin sets, 5 KS1 sets, 5 KS2 sets, KS3 Village/Sewer/Streets

Vegomatic
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Vegomatic » Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:48 am

Teulisch wrote:okay, it took some doing, but i have managed to scan the survey(1 page) and catalog(6 pages) into pdf, and saved them on imgur.
Those are excellent! Thank you so much!

I will set up a page on the wiki for them sometime in the near future.

Vegomatic
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Vegomatic » Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:49 pm

AnimeSensei wrote:I don't have a lot of time to update the wiki, but I sure can take out some of my rarer pieces so we have the model number just for record. :)
Is it possible that the MM-044-S and the MM-044-S2 boxes are switched?

The Dwarvenforge EU site has both pieces for sale... it shows S to be Hellscape to Cavern and S2 to be Hellscape to DOE. Also the description on the box for S says Single Curve and S2 says Double Curve... which seems more descriptive if they were switched.

Just checking... I understand it could be an inventory typo on the EU site, but it is also possible that your pieces got switched accidentally... just wanting to confirm for the wiki.

Oh wait... Hang on... a quick scan of ebay shows one selling at the end of june... It is in an "S2" box and it is the Hellscape to DOE piece.

Does anyone else have these pieces? Can they confirm?

Thanks!