The one from Zealot is painted, but had a very thin piece holding the cage and it has broken twice already. I much prefer the Ambers Secret Cove one.
This is the Palantir from Zealot Miniatures, cast in resin. The palantir is a separate piece and cast in clear resin. Zealot goes all in with the small details.
- Palantir (Zealot).jpg (139.33 KiB) Viewed 3598 times
This is the Forge from Zealot Miniatures, cast in resin. The hot coals were cast in a clear orange resin. I added a black wash and some highlights to make it stand out more. Probably a little to dark, but would look really cool if I added an LED light below it.
- Forge (Zealot).jpg (138.71 KiB) Viewed 3555 times
The Iron Maiden from Zealot Miniatures, cast in resin. Not to be confused by the band with the same name.
- Iron Maiden (Zealot).jpg (135.46 KiB) Viewed 3453 times
Well by Zealot Miniatures, cast in resin. It comes with a bucket. There was also a handle on the roller, but it broke off. Zealot are highly detailed and to scale but some of the pieces are just to fragile for a gaming aid in my opinion. I think it looks fine without it and I added realistic water, cause I like how it looks and what else am I going to use the bottle on.
- Well (Zealot).jpg (134.79 KiB) Viewed 3702 times
Tandem Ox Carts from Ambers Secret Cove, cast in resin. They attached at the back end. While cast in resin the tongue is a wooden dowel. The second picture shows the wagon loads that come with the set.
- Tandem Ox Cart (Ambers Secret Cove).jpg (158.69 KiB) Viewed 3738 times
- Tandem Ox Carts Load Pieces (Ambers Secret Cove).jpg (162.44 KiB) Viewed 3738 times
Would you please let us know if the spiral does align with the Castle sets?
Does it align with CBS?
The Least Weasel
Totus KS Delenda Sunt
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests