Re: Signs, Signs, Everywhere A Sign

Post by Arcarius2001 » Tue May 16, 2017 8:42 pm

Archimagus wrote:
Tue May 16, 2017 8:34 pm
Arcarius2001 wrote:
Tue May 16, 2017 6:14 pm
Archimagus wrote:
Mon May 15, 2017 1:03 am
This is my first attempt to create some signs with some artwork and color. OK, I cheated on the smith sign, but couldn't find any good artwork on the web. Had to create a Green Dragon Inn for my friend the original Robilar (Greyhawk lore, Robilar owned the Green Dragon Inn and had two green dragons guarding his keep)..
So then you get to game with Rob Kuntz??!!
Nope, not yet. He is in France right now. Just first met him back in around 1980 at GenCon (13 or 14). Wrote a few online articles with Him "Tales from the Green Dragon Inn". And I think he mentioned me in the Maze of Xayne reprints because I still had copies of the original modules from Creations Unlimited (his short lived company).
Very cool! That's the best Green Dragon Inn sign that I have seen. Of course he'll need a magnetic wall, but maybe Stefano knows him from GaryCon and can hook him up with a cottage that has one.

Archimagus
Orc
Orc

Post by Archimagus » Tue May 16, 2017 8:37 pm

Vegomatic wrote:
Mon May 15, 2017 6:46 pm
Archimagus wrote:
Mon May 15, 2017 1:55 am
Blue Prophet wrote:
Mon May 15, 2017 1:52 am

How did you do these?
Mod Podge, available at craft stores. Flip the artwork and print on a color laser.
Most impressive! Consider the idea stolen. :D
If you find any interesting clipart that would work, let me know. Its hard to find some art to compress and it still looks decent.

Archimagus
Orc
Orc

Post by Archimagus » Tue May 16, 2017 8:35 pm

unclebilly wrote:
Tue May 16, 2017 7:17 pm
Is this the way you did it ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myaXyCRC-LI
Yes, but I watched a different crafting video about transferring photos to cloth and wood. Same general concept. I did watch the reaper one but couldnt find it again when I bought the stuff.

Archimagus
Orc
Orc

Post by Archimagus » Tue May 16, 2017 8:34 pm

Arcarius2001 wrote:
Tue May 16, 2017 6:14 pm
Archimagus wrote:
This is my first attempt to create some signs with some artwork and color. OK, I cheated on the smith sign, but couldn't find any good artwork on the web. Had to create a Green Dragon Inn for my friend the original Robilar (Greyhawk lore, Robilar owned the Green Dragon Inn and had two green dragons guarding his keep)..
Nope, not yet. He is in France right now. Just first met him back in around 1980 at GenCon (13 or 14). Wrote a few online articles with Him "Tales from the Green Dragon Inn". And I think he mentioned me in the Maze of Xayne reprints because I still had copies of the original modules from Creations Unlimited (his short lived company).

unclebilly
Ogre
Ogre

Post by unclebilly » Tue May 16, 2017 7:17 pm

Is this the way you did it ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myaXyCRC-LI

Arcarius2001
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Arcarius2001 » Tue May 16, 2017 6:14 pm

Archimagus wrote:

Vegomatic
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Vegomatic » Mon May 15, 2017 6:46 pm

Archimagus wrote:
Mon May 15, 2017 1:55 am
Blue Prophet wrote:
Archimagus wrote:
How did you do these?
Mod Podge, available at craft stores. Flip the artwork and print on a color laser.
Most impressive! Consider the idea stolen. :D

GODofwar
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by GODofwar » Mon May 15, 2017 6:44 pm

Archimagus wrote:
Wow.

The Least Weasel
Totus KS Delenda Sunt
WeaselWarGod

Archimagus
Orc
Orc

Post by Archimagus » Mon May 15, 2017 1:55 am

Blue Prophet wrote:
Archimagus wrote:
How did you do these?

Blue Prophet
Orc
Orc

Post by Blue Prophet » Mon May 15, 2017 1:52 am

Archimagus wrote:
How did you do these?