Castle Restock -- December 2018

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: Castle Restock -- December 2018

Post by dice4hire » Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:35 pm

Based on previous releases, someone will find the stuff for sale and make the announcement here for DF. DF will announce later. So keep an eye out and that someone could be you.
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

hunter_something
Orc
Orc

Post by hunter_something » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:27 pm

Quick question for all you salty old veterans of the dwarvenite wars - do you think they'll post the new castle configurations ahead of making them available on the site?

I'm trying to finalize my DoD buying plan, and I'm hoping I'll have a chance to get a feel for how much room I need to leave for castles :)

Tyrant
Goblin
Goblin

Post by Tyrant » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:56 am

Yeah I should've clarified that I was wondering if they would be restocked with the March restock, not just in general. I assume they will be restocked eventually.

Edit to add: I haven't really ever followed what does and doesn't get restocked, outside of what is announced, in big restocks where they say ahead of time what they are restocking.

electricmotorcycles
Orc
Orc

Post by electricmotorcycles » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:39 pm

i think they must have, i just got my replacement castle replacement pieces. DF is a class act they stand by their products. although it was a long shot, i was hoping for a grab bag in lieu of having them replace the faulty LED stuff since i don't that stuff anyways.

ilionblaze
Kobold
Kobold

Post by ilionblaze » Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:18 pm

I would expect they get restocked at some point. They have been in the past.

Tyrant
Goblin
Goblin

Post by Tyrant » Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:27 pm

Do we know if anything else (aside from what was on the list in the quarterly newsletter) will be restocked? There are a number of basic Kickstarter 1 and 2 sets that are out of stock and the KS 2 Water Cavern set has been showing in stock for a few days now but is out of stock the moment I try to order it (it's my fault for not ordering when I know it was in stock a couple months ago). I really don't want to buy one off Ebay.

Vegomatic
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Vegomatic » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:05 pm

If i remember correctly, we may see the new castle set configs that were to be introduced in December but had issues. Hopefully those sets will hit the store in March as well.

unclebilly
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by unclebilly » Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:51 am

electricmotorcycles wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:47 pm
is there another castle restock? i think this thread might only be for the last restock, but i'm also waiting because the next restock means i get my replacement pieces.
Should be a restock in March.

electricmotorcycles
Orc
Orc

Post by electricmotorcycles » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:47 pm

is there another castle restock? i think this thread might only be for the last restock, but i'm also waiting because the next restock means i get my replacement pieces.

hunter_something
Orc
Orc

Post by hunter_something » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:11 pm

That is great news!

I came to the table well after the castles kickstarter, and looking through the castles offerings on the site is pretty overwhelming. I was trying to figure out what would be a good base-set to start with (that would still be good for building out later). Then I started staring at some of the builds I've seen on the forum and wondering what pieces could possible be involved... how much city builder is in play vs castle... then mostly just found myself wishing the Count's Castle was in stock.

Now I can quit driving myself crazy and just wait for the update!

Return to “Kickstarter 4”