Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: Castle Restock -- December 2018

Post by AnimeSensei » Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:51 pm

hunter_something wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:47 pm
zenako wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:15 pm
I will echo D4D, one of us will probably notice the restock before the announcement is made. It looks like they update each section of the store on its own and wait until it is all done before firing off an email. IF there are a few items in particular you want, select them in the store and trigger the email alert for those items. If nothing else it will let you know stuff is available (or was - depending on how quick you act on it..) without having to constantly troll the webstore.
That's a great idea - thanks! I've been working on a buy plan that's up to 22 different packs now... would be tough to keep an eye on them all!

With my eye on so many things, I do have a 'secret weapon' planned for the restock. https://www.10bestseo.com/url-opener
I don't know if you know about this or not, but it's always worth reposting. Our forumite Vegomatic has done a LOT of work on a wikia that lists all of the sets DF has released. Just in case you want to know everything that's out there, webstore or not. :)

https://dwarven-forge-collector-catalog ... talog_Wiki
102 Resin and 210 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

hunter_something
Goblin
Goblin

Post by hunter_something » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:47 pm

zenako wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:15 pm
I will echo D4D, one of us will probably notice the restock before the announcement is made. It looks like they update each section of the store on its own and wait until it is all done before firing off an email. IF there are a few items in particular you want, select them in the store and trigger the email alert for those items. If nothing else it will let you know stuff is available (or was - depending on how quick you act on it..) without having to constantly troll the webstore.
That's a great idea - thanks! I've been working on a buy plan that's up to 22 different packs now... would be tough to keep an eye on them all!

With my eye on so many things, I do have a 'secret weapon' planned for the restock. https://www.10bestseo.com/url-opener

zenako
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by zenako » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:15 pm

Vegomatic
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Vegomatic » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:14 am

Before announcing that there were issues with new castle configurations they had stated that an announcement with the configuration details would come out prior to their release. Will they remember we never received that? Is that still the plan?

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by dice4hire » Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:35 pm

Based on previous releases, someone will find the stuff for sale and make the announcement here for DF. DF will announce later. So keep an eye out and that someone could be you.
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

hunter_something
Goblin
Goblin

Post by hunter_something » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:27 pm

Quick question for all you salty old veterans of the dwarvenite wars - do you think they'll post the new castle configurations ahead of making them available on the site?

I'm trying to finalize my DoD buying plan, and I'm hoping I'll have a chance to get a feel for how much room I need to leave for castles :)

Tyrant
Kobold
Kobold

Post by Tyrant » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:56 am

Yeah I should've clarified that I was wondering if they would be restocked with the March restock, not just in general. I assume they will be restocked eventually.

Edit to add: I haven't really ever followed what does and doesn't get restocked, outside of what is announced, in big restocks where they say ahead of time what they are restocking.

electricmotorcycles
Orc
Orc

Post by electricmotorcycles » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:39 pm

i think they must have, i just got my replacement castle replacement pieces. DF is a class act they stand by their products. although it was a long shot, i was hoping for a grab bag in lieu of having them replace the faulty LED stuff since i don't that stuff anyways.

ilionblaze
Kobold
Kobold

Post by ilionblaze » Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:18 pm

I would expect they get restocked at some point. They have been in the past.

Tyrant
Kobold
Kobold

Post by Tyrant » Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:27 pm

Do we know if anything else (aside from what was on the list in the quarterly newsletter) will be restocked? There are a number of basic Kickstarter 1 and 2 sets that are out of stock and the KS 2 Water Cavern set has been showing in stock for a few days now but is out of stock the moment I try to order it (it's my fault for not ordering when I know it was in stock a couple months ago). I really don't want to buy one off Ebay.