Castle Restock -- December 2018

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: Castle Restock -- December 2018

Post by dice4hire » Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:20 pm

If both of those castle builds are indeed whole sets, they would be very nice. Compact, but with nice game potential.
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:52 pm

Just to throw my hat in the ring, I asked Nina if I could buy pieces of the set at GenCon last year and she said it was one whole Necromancer Castle set.
100 Resin and 237 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

hunter_something
Orc
Orc

Post by hunter_something » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:52 pm

nielsene wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:40 pm
I wouldn't assume the castle builds at PAX East are new configurations of for-sale components. At GenCon they had a lot of diorama of castle/city that were not pre-packaged sets, and this looks similar.
From the recent Cavern's Deep KS Update: "Nina, Selina, Mace, Dom, Elye, Nate and Stefan will be holding down the fort. So come say hi to us at booth #10133.We have a variety of fun builds laid out, including some of the upcoming reconfigured castle sets (which should finally be available in our webstore in May)."

nielsene
Ogre
Ogre

Post by nielsene » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:40 pm

I wouldn't assume the castle builds at PAX East are new configurations of for-sale components. At GenCon they had a lot of diorama of castle/city that were not pre-packaged sets, and this looks similar.

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:17 pm

I just need castle corner walls....

hunter_something
Orc
Orc

Post by hunter_something » Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:19 am

From the recent Cavern's Deep KS Update: "We have a variety of fun builds laid out, including some of the upcoming reconfigured castle sets (which should finally be available in our webstore in May)."

And now here are some shots of the PAX booth from this morning! Looks like possible 2 new configurations + a bridge? If anyone at PAX can add more photos / details, that would be awesome!
_castle02.jpg
_castle02.jpg (90.51 KiB) Viewed 2681 times
_castle01.jpg
_castle01.jpg (116.69 KiB) Viewed 2681 times

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:51 pm

hunter_something wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:47 pm
zenako wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:15 pm
I will echo D4D, one of us will probably notice the restock before the announcement is made. It looks like they update each section of the store on its own and wait until it is all done before firing off an email. IF there are a few items in particular you want, select them in the store and trigger the email alert for those items. If nothing else it will let you know stuff is available (or was - depending on how quick you act on it..) without having to constantly troll the webstore.
That's a great idea - thanks! I've been working on a buy plan that's up to 22 different packs now... would be tough to keep an eye on them all!

With my eye on so many things, I do have a 'secret weapon' planned for the restock. https://www.10bestseo.com/url-opener
I don't know if you know about this or not, but it's always worth reposting. Our forumite Vegomatic has done a LOT of work on a wikia that lists all of the sets DF has released. Just in case you want to know everything that's out there, webstore or not. :)

https://dwarven-forge-collector-catalog ... talog_Wiki

hunter_something
Orc
Orc

Post by hunter_something » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:47 pm

zenako wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:15 pm
I will echo D4D, one of us will probably notice the restock before the announcement is made. It looks like they update each section of the store on its own and wait until it is all done before firing off an email. IF there are a few items in particular you want, select them in the store and trigger the email alert for those items. If nothing else it will let you know stuff is available (or was - depending on how quick you act on it..) without having to constantly troll the webstore.
That's a great idea - thanks! I've been working on a buy plan that's up to 22 different packs now... would be tough to keep an eye on them all!

With my eye on so many things, I do have a 'secret weapon' planned for the restock. https://www.10bestseo.com/url-opener

zenako
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by zenako » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:15 pm

Vegomatic
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Vegomatic » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:14 am

Before announcing that there were issues with new castle configurations they had stated that an announcement with the configuration details would come out prior to their release. Will they remember we never received that? Is that still the plan?

Return to “Kickstarter 4 - Castles”