6" Tower LED Socket Wall

Audles
Ogre
Ogre

Re: 6" Tower LED Socket Wall

Post by Audles » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:20 pm

That's great news! I'm frankly still SUPER baffled what to do about my pledge. This may make it much easier!

pacarat
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by pacarat » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:43 pm

geekjeff wrote:Don't want to mention any specific counts, because the small tidbits which were shared with me may not be finalized yet. Those are not my beans to spill. ;)

But the Watchtowers are getting tweaked based on backer feedback, to fix the break-in problem and to make the stair placement work better inside. Should make the whole tower more modular and versatile whether they're used standalone or attached. Win/win!

And there should be ways to acquire those round solid LED walls other than the Watchtower and Sorcerer's Sanctum.

Bring on that PM!

geekjeff
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by geekjeff » Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:44 pm

Don't want to mention any specific counts, because the small tidbits which were shared with me may not be finalized yet. Those are not my beans to spill. ;)

But the Watchtowers are getting tweaked based on backer feedback, to fix the break-in problem and to make the stair placement work better inside. Should make the whole tower more modular and versatile whether they're used standalone or attached. Win/win!

And there should be ways to acquire those round solid LED walls other than the Watchtower and Sorcerer's Sanctum.

Audles
Ogre
Ogre

Post by Audles » Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:48 pm

Will this wall be in addition to the other pieces, or a replacement wall in the set?

Kryzsko
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Kryzsko » Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:35 pm

Thanks, good to know.

geekjeff
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by geekjeff » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:23 pm

Also, don't take the parts lists from the Pledge Calculator that ran during the Kickstarter as gospel, there are typos and corrections, some nice additions to some sets pending, and some minor reconfiguring to make certain things just work better (like changing up the mix of floors to make tower breakouts more versatile without needing to buy extra parts.)

Pledge manager should be online in a little over a week, and Dwarven Forge is definitely listening to suggestions posted here to optimize things wherever they can.

geekjeff
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by geekjeff » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:11 pm

They are confirmed to be in the Watchtower pledges, they are the equivalent of the $1mil stretch goal "free gatehouse LED upgrade" since Watchtowers don't have Gatehouses.

They may be in some other places too, it's Iikely but you'll have to wait for the pledge manager or a staff announcement for official confirmation. I don't think they will be a hard piece to collect if you dig them.

Kryzsko
Minotaur
Minotaur

6" Tower LED Socket Wall

Post by Kryzsko » Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:19 pm

Currently is the The Sorcerer's Sanctum set the only way to get the 6" Tower LED Socket Wall? I am not seeing it anywhere else.