Summer Pre-Sale Wishlist!

LordDust
Minotaur
Minotaur

Re: Summer Pre-Sale Wishlist!

Post by LordDust » Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:56 pm

I, unfortunately, will have pretty much everything on my wish list. The past months since just before this started to now have been rife with troubles. Fortunately no serious health issues or injuries, just critical things that cost plenty. So I get a Wizard Outpost and the rest has to wait.

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by dice4hire » Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:37 pm

Ditto.

I am happy with what I have now, and really need to slow down or stop my DF purchases. I have enough, I really do.
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:22 pm

I think I'm done unless new items show up or we get different ways to get pieces I missed.
106 Resin and 159 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

Runeweaver
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Runeweaver » Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:05 pm

I already reached deeper and pulled up some long walls with inside walls to boot. I'll prolly do the same and get some more long walls, inside walls, small walls, inside walls, and perhaps just another few levels of towers or square towers. I'm really winding down pretty good.

kitenerd
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by kitenerd » Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:48 pm

You people are relentless!

No mas!!!!
"Miniatures?, sure sign of a petty mind!" - 'The Women' 1939

William
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by William » Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:32 pm

My Main hope for the Pre-Sale or in the Web Store later is the Erinthor Mountains mega-set.
Everything else will be gravy if can just get one of those sets. For research purposes, ya-know... ;)
Sir William of the Basalt Region of Mythras
( aka: Rock Breaker Bill - Column Barron of BRoM )

bernyleung
Minotaur
Minotaur

Summer Pre-Sale Wishlist!

Post by bernyleung » Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:06 pm

So, now that KS4 is officially winding down with the Pledge Manager closing tonight, time for everyone to celebrate what they actually purchased, and yet weep for all those things that we just couldn't get because of a) multiple-add-on mass confusion, b) dwindling bank accounts/credit limits, c) angry spouses, or d) some combination of the previous three.

Well, I surmise that in about two months, when all the prototypes have been cast, quality control issues have been fixed, and production beginning in earnest, DF will be taking advanced orders on KS4 store items. With any luck, by then some of us would be able to scratch together a little more green to sacrifice. For the sake of some type of epistemological catharsis, I call on all you true and adopted Valorians to share what you intend to buy at the summer pre-sale.

Me first. (Of course, I am assuming that all of the following add-on packs will actually be available for the pre-sale. This may not actually be true, so do not take my list as some evidence of inside information that everything will be purchasable. But I hope so, and some right at the heart of DF have said that they hope so, too.)

Castle Double Thick Wall
Long Wall
Long Inside Wall
Straight Wall x2
Rampart Inside Wall x2
Straight Battlement
Cube Spacer x4
Modular Wall of Doom x2
Square Roof Platform
Buttresses x2
Stone Advanced Builder Set x2
Arch Walls
8x8 Flagstone Floors x2
Courtyard Floors x2
Citadel Crenellations

estimated $1400 w/shipping to Canada

This, in addition to my base pledge, should allow me to build a 36" x 32" single-height double-thick citadel with 4x 6" batter-based/removable corner towers with full battlements on the outside and KS3 crenellations on the inside. Along with my existing KS3 materials, I should be able to make a few inner buildings as well, such as a small church, a large manor, and servants quarters, as well as make a crenellated low town wall that can go 36" straight with a few integrated CBS square towers thrown in.