Re: Confused about double walls...

Post by Sorn » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:04 pm

I am most definitely addicted.

jgt4242
Orc
Orc

Post by jgt4242 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:37 pm

LOL! Oh trust me I don't want to quit. For me it's more about good money spending. I have need and once I have what I need I'm ok with that. I'm that way with everything actually, except Dragon Quest (the videogame series)...that I'm addicted as hell since the early 90, but nothing else and it's been that way forever. It was like that when I started play Magic The Gathering too. My friends all told me I would spend a lot of money and get addicted. Not only I only got what I needed to have fun and stay casual, but when I sold everything, from start to finish I made about 8000$ profit. It was a fun 7 years in wich I never played in tournaments, but only casualy. I'm that type of guy lol...the boring, realistic one. Sorry :P

madrigalian
Orc
Orc

Post by madrigalian » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:11 pm

jgt4242 wrote:To tell you the truth I'm not that addicted. ... I'm not the kind of guy who get addicted...
Said every addict, everywhere. lol That and... "No, seriously, I can quit anytime I want."

Heheh. Just messing with you friend. Glad to meet another dungeoneering enthusiast!
My DF Galleries -
3dDelve - https://ello.co/3ddelve
Imgur - Thanks zazulu! - http://imgur.com/a/ppUeP/layout/horizontal#0

lostpict
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by lostpict » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:33 pm

I'm not that addicted

Nurse, quick, another injection of Dwarvenite!
Regards,

LostPict, Lord High Undertaker of Valoria
Little Men blog - sfdfsfd.wordpress.com

jgt4242
Orc
Orc

Post by jgt4242 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:15 pm

madrigalian wrote:Welcome to the addiction jgt4242! You poor Cad.

Cheers! :D
To tell you the truth I'm not that addicted. I make lists, don't buy anything untill I'm sure of what I buy. Then I buy things on my to-buy list and that's pretty much it. When I wrote earlier that I'm almost done with caverns and dungeons I was serious. I will add thing to my to-buy dungeon list when next kickstarter will arrive (supposed to be in march and a return to the basic), but that's about it. If I ever get everything I want then I'll get to wait for new stocks to arrive. I'm like that. I'm not the kind of guy who get addicted...

madrigalian
Orc
Orc

Post by madrigalian » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:40 pm

Welcome to the addiction jgt4242! You poor Cad.

Cheers! :D
My DF Galleries -
3dDelve - https://ello.co/3ddelve
Imgur - Thanks zazulu! - http://imgur.com/a/ppUeP/layout/horizontal#0

jgt4242
Orc
Orc

Post by jgt4242 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:08 pm

Honestly it's more like I got till 2018 lol. Apart from the mountains sets I got others things I want to buy fom Dwarven Forge, like a lot of CBS (just started to buy those...) and finishing dungeon and caverns. I just started like...nt even 6 months ago, but already put a good 2500$ in dwarvenites set (including a big collections of dungeon tiles on ebay I won for half it's value).

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:30 am

Well you have until at least February to tweak the list to make sure you get what you want! :) Looks good so far!
106 Resin and 159 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

jgt4242
Orc
Orc

Post by jgt4242 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:22 am

Here's my actual list of to-buy for kickstarter 4 sets. I'm in for big bucks as of now lol. Also if you want to get Battlements for double thick wall it,s crazy expansive! I think I'll not put battlements toward the inside, but then I'll probably not be happy with the look lol. Also this list exclude the 2 Erinthor Mountain set I want :P
1 Citadel
1 Citadel/Grand Citadel Inside Wall
1 Citadel/Grand Citadel Double Thick Wall
1 Courtyard Floors
1 Modular Wall of Doom
3 Straight Battlements
4 Corner Battlements
1 Cathedral Roof
1 Square Roof Platform
2 Square Castle Tower
1 Square Tower Balcony & Bridge Base
1 Stone Bridge
1 Tower Bridge
1 Stone Advanced Builder Set
1 LED Illuminated Floor

jgt4242
Orc
Orc

Post by jgt4242 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:47 am

Wow! Thanks for all the info! I'm still one the verge for castles. There set from kickstarter 4 I want like mountain or roof platform (wich look damn useful). Making some playable castle is really costly. Sure I could just get a Count's Castle, but playability-wise I don't like the round towers so I'm better getting a castle or citadel, but then the castle look really small. The Citadel seem best suited for my need, but man...I don't like 1-inch wall interior lol...way too small! Then I need Battlements all around or it will look really bad...etc, etc, etc. Setting my Citadel the way I want will cost me almost as much as the Royal Strongold... :|